I said, " I don't get stressed!"

  Davina said, " Yes, you do. You helped plan Freya's birthday party 2 years ago, and you nearly ripped my head off because I didn't put the flowers in the right place."

    I sighed and said, " Fine. I won't help plan the party."

  Freya said, " What party?"

  Elijah said, " There is a party tonight. So, we can introduce New Orleans to their queen."

   Davina said, " Wait, Care is taking her place as Queen?"

   I said, " Yes. Nik would've wanted me to step up, and take control. He always told me I was a true queen."

   Freya said, " Well, he was right. Now, we have a party to plan."

   I said, " What am I supposed to do?"

  Kat said, " Sit down and relax. Don't stress."

   I said, " Fine."

  We walked out to the courtyard, and I sat down on the couch. Everyone else, started flashing in and out of the compound. I felt helpless, for not doing anything.

Four hours later, everything was set up, and the ballroom was beautiful. Bekah said, " Caroline, come here."

I nodded and went upstairs. Bekah grabbed my hand and brought me to my room. Kat, Freya and Davina were in the room, and there was a beautiful blue ball gown on the dress. Kat was wearing a Black ball gown. Bekah was wearing a red ball gown. Freya was wearing a silver ball gown. Davina was wearing a green ball gown.

Bekah closed the door, and picked up the dress. She said, " This is for you."

I said, " Are you sure it can fit? I mean I am 5 months pregnant."

Freya said, " Davina and I had the seamstress make sure it would fit you."

Davina said, " Now, let's go. Get ready."

I nodded, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, and then put on my robe. I walked out of the closet, and Bekah told me to sit down at the vanity. Kat did my makeup, and Bekah did my hair. I went to the bathroom, with my dress. I put on the strapless, blue dress with ruffles. Freya was right, it fit like a glove. I walked out of the bathroom, and Davina helped me out on my heels, since I can barely reach my feet now.

I stood in front of the mirror, and looked at my reflection. I put my hand on my belly, and the girls stood at my side. All I could think was about Nik. I wish he were here. I miss him. Kat put her hand on my shoulder and said, " Are you alright, Caroline?"

There was a few tears that came down my face. I said, " I'm fine. I just miss Nik. I wish he was here."

Bekah said, " He is here. He is with us all. Don't worry, hopefully he won't be gone long. We will find a spell to bring him back to us all, to you and your child."

Freya said, " We are getting close."

Kol, Elijah, and Marcel came into the room. Marcel said, " Everyone is here."

The girls nodded, and went out of the room, with Marcel and Kol. Elijah stayed behind with me. I wiped the tears off my cheeks, and walked over to him. He said, " Are you ready? The factions are already trying to go at each other."

I said, " Yeah. Let's go."

He said, " I insist on escorting you. Niklaus would've wanted me to make sure I am here for you, always and forever."