He pointed the gun to the ground shooting next to my foot, "That's your one warning shot"

My heart hammered against my chest. He would kill me without hesitation. I shrugged off my captainst jacket and hat tossing them to the floor.

He smiled seeming pleased, "More than that sweetheart"

I felt my face flush as I pulled at the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head.

"Bindings? How cruel. That's really not good for you"

"Shut up, what do you know"

I toe my boots off. His eyes flicked to my pants hinting me to remove them. I begrudgingly did so leaving me in my wraps and underwear.

"Black? I like how that looks against your skin" he commented.

"Shut up, it hides stains well" I covered myself as i could.

"Come here, let's get those bindings off"

"N...no. These stay on"

"Don't press your luck pretty bird" he growled.

"I can't remove them myself"

He approached me turning me around, "No problem, I can do it then"

I waited for a second while he fiddled with the knot before striking. I tried to grab his gun but his reflexes were faster, "Naughty naughty" he pulled the knot free with one hand pressing the gun barrel to my back.

"Aw what is this?" He tore away the wrapping exposing the map etched into my back, "It appears that I captured 2 treasures today" his fingers ran over my bare skin.

"Fuck off" I covered my front feeling exposed as my flush deepened.

"Come on now princess. I was gonna kill you after embarrassing you thoroughly but now I think I'll keep you" he pulled the bindings away completely, "Get dressed now, or I may not stop this here" he snapped the waist band of my undergarments before retreating back.

I huffed slamming my head back against the wall of the brig. I furrowed my brows trying to come up with a plan of escape. My shop, my crew, everything was gone.

"Can you shut up in there" a girl with blonde buns hissed at me from outside the cell.

I smirk as I had the perfect plan.

Hawks POV

She was so hot to the touch. I miss it already. Her skin was so sensitive. The blush that was across her cheeks was even cuter. Its been only a week but she hasn't lightened up at all. I even gave her a new shirt and pants. Even though I loved seeing her in my jacket.

I wake up from my chair hearing sudden yelling. We just had the fight last week to get the princess. How are we in another fight?

I flinch as the door bust open to reveal the princess herself. She wore her old hat and jacket. She spared no time grabbing the hair at the back of my head while pressing her gun barrel against my chest.

"Sorry captain, but this is a mutiny, since you took my ship and crew I decided to take yours" she had a wicked smile.

My heart beat out of my chest at the sight. Her hand tugged at my hair demanding and forcing control. I gulped back my humility. Her confidence made her absolutely radiant.

I leaned on the bars of my new cell in the brig. This was embarrassing.  I was imprisoned on my own ship. That princess was better than I gave her credit for. A mutiny in a week. She was smart.