Megatron isn't making sense

Start from the beginning

My eyes were once over my eyes, but I forced them open.

"Go to recharge, little one." Megatron said, his voice sounded like a comforting one put at a low tone that could lead a whole audience to sleep while reading a book out loud.

Literately, he has that 'go-to-sleep-while-I-tell-a-story' vibe coming off.

Not the vibe in which he is a murderous cowardly apprentice.

"No." I said.  "Tell me about Jess."

Rufus came over to my right arm and got into the corner where my forearm is distance from the shoulder.

"She was an anime artist." Megatron said projecting an image of an unique jet on paper on the door to my room. "A skilled one with an Australlian accent."

"Australians are cool." I said, staring at the projection. I could feel the warm fluffy body belonging to Rufus curled up alongside my chest. "Woah, that is good."

Megatron smiles turning off the projection.

"I know." Megatron said. "That was my cybertronian mode she drew."

"She is  a brilliant Artist." I remark.

"Yes, yes she is." Megatron confirmed.

"What's the name of that story?" I ask. "I mean, the story of you and a human."

"She was a fan of mine." Megatron said, quite fondly.  "A helpful fan."

"Alexfangirl?" I guessed. "What a weird fangirl name."

"Recall what your stepfather had told you." Megatron said.

"Uh...refresh me." I said.

"Transformers." Megatron said.

"So?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Take out formers and put in fans." Megatron said.

"Megatron and The Transfan?" I ask.

"Or The Tyrant and The Transfan."  Megatron said. "But there is way too many 'T's."  He made one of his unique sighs. "Yes." He looks up from the wooden shiny floor that has a few rugs here and there."Fans behind the Transformers."

"Transfans sound like fans of transgenders." I said. "It sounds odd to say it that way."

Megatron laughs.

"You're not the only one." Megatron said.

My eyelids fell over my eyes. The light coming from the closet is glowing that my eyes could still see it through the eyelids.The glowing yellowness disappeared in a flicker, so I figure that Megatron  must have decided that actually socializing with me could drift me off into sleep. I could feel Rufus's body trembling.

"Alex." I said, hearing the ghostly creaks going on the floor.

There is a great pause.

"Midreaper told me to tell you; your worst nightmare is coming." I said.

"Mid--who?" Megatron asks, confused.

"Reaper." I said, with a yawn. "You called him 'Mid'."

"He should be dead." Megatron said.

"But he isn't." I said. "Not since you made him The Mech of Nightmares."

"That was millions of years ago." Megatron said, sounding quite puzzled.

"He's...." I yawn.  "Back."

"Midreaper does not enter the dreams of humans." Megatron said.

"He entered mine." I tiredly said. "And he showed me..." I yawn,again. "Something--yaawn--disturbing."

I didn't need to see that Megatron is concerned yet skeptical.

"Go to sleep." Megatron said, as I feel the touch of light metal on my forehead. "Now."

Then I was out, really out.

I've learned from Megatron that due to our link when he touches me then I can feel it. It is something that was not found among many of the Links between the dead and the living during The War--or so Megatron had told me--that usually was capable of happening when the two shared a close link.Some  cybertronians would say 'you mean close relationship', when the topic of 'a close link' was brought up.Megatron refused to agree with me that perhaps he had viewed me as a 'unexpected friend'.

Which I do; I consider him as 'that weird friend'.

My second friend alongside Sydney.

I've been befriended by an Alien Robot.