Ivy, what did you do?

...2009..

...Friday, May 1st...

"There was a replica of the movie version of Iron Man's suit mailed to Robert Downey Junior today." The reporter said. "Yet the public is not allowed to see this suit."

Christian looks towards me away from the TV raising a brow.

"Ivy, what did you do?" Christian asks.

"Nothing." I lied, as the news segment turned to a different story about three house pets making their way home all on foot.

That kind of reminds me of HomeWard Bound.

"Ivy, you made a complete replica of The Falcon under three house." Christian said. "I know you would give that suit a shot."

"Underground." I corrected Christian. "I made it underground. It is the size of a Taxi."

"And where is it underground?" Christian asks.

"Top secret." I said. 

Christian lowers his eyebrow. 

"You can't keep secrets from me." Christian said.

Yes, I can, I thought.

"I can't tell anyone." I said.  "If I told you then I will have to call the current president and ask him for permission." Christian gasps holding the spoon to his cereal.  "I can not imply that I made the suit because if I did then someone would have a greedy interest in having a creative genius make machines that would rebel against the human race." I spin the spoon in the cinnamon toast crunch bowl full of milk. "I don't want to be responsible for that."

"No one does." Christian said, taking a bite from the spoon holding cereal.

"Then imagine that happening in one of the sequels to Iron Man." I said.

"A sequel hasn't been confirmed for Iron Man." Christian said. "But tomorrow X-Men 2 comes out."

I could feel the inner delight swim around, my heart could have raced, and my face feels warm.

"Wolverine." I said. "Professor X, Storm, what's-his-name-with-that-visor,Mystique, Magneto..." I shook my head. "Nice try, bro." I had a little chuckle.  "Even though Zoom hasn't been confirmed for a sequel doesn't mean Iron Man is a full fledged stand-alone!"

"Fine then." Christian said.  "So hypothetically speaking from the ending of Iron Man 1..."

"Yes, they do kiss." I said, thinking he was about to ask if Pepper and Tony shared a kiss.

"Some dude fell through the atmosphere and only  a hammer was left behind." Christian said.

I raised both eyebrows.

"No." I said.  "That doesn't happen."

Christian takes out a thin flat metal item from his pocket then presses some buttons and turns Nintendo DS kind of style for viewing. Oh wait I created that for him because Christian wanted to watch some Halo fan vids on youtube. He pressed the 'play' button on the youtube page. I saw a black van drive up to the edge of a mound. A young man came out. The scene immediately focused on the hammer that looks pretty stuck in the ground.

"...A hammer." I said.

"Yes." Christian said, with a nod.

"Lame." I said. I noticed something unusual on the square block side of the hammer. "What's that 8 symbol on the side?" I point at the symbol. "Is there eight hammers?"

"No sis." Christian said as I take my hand away. "That is the Mjolnir."

"My Journey Her?" I repeat, raising my eyebrows.