That Chit-Chat

"I want you to follow exactly how I walk." I told Megatron, ignoring the flaming area behind me.

Megatron folded his gigantic arms.

"I don't see how this matters to our survival." Megatron said.

I snap my fingers, then give him the  'I am watching you' gesture. I walk straight with my chin up, my back straightened, my confidence raised, and I walked like a man. I imagined getting stung by a  cybertronian bee and then dying, which pretty much provoked Megatron to following  me. His large thunderous steps echoed out the chaotic noises from the other hallways.

"You walk like a prime." Megatron compliments me.

I laugh.

"Thank you." I said. "You were walking like a troll."

"I was intending to insult you." Megatron said.

"Sorry dude, Optimus told me about the harvesters, The Primes, and The Fallen." I said. "I know my compliments. The title of a prime is something to be respected; it's not the title of a king. You must earn the title."

"My brother is a relative to a Prime." Megatron said.  "He inherited it."

"Who is your brother again?" I ask.

"Optimus Prime." Megatron said, with little regards to his brotherly connection. "He was terrible at backing me up during our sparklinghood."

"So you had a father?" I ask, my head turned towards the much larger and huge alien robot. I am surprised they have family units, I thought,Ironhide never talked much about having a family in the first place. Maybe Ironhide was sparked by 'The Allspark' and some lifeless body custom made for him.

Megatron laughs, but not the creepy evil one. Not the one from cartoons. It was the amused laugh.

I might be a big Science Fiction Nerd over-thinking everything at this point.

"We all have parents." Megatron said.

"And who was your mother?" I ask.

Megatron didn't seem to be too open to tell who his mother is. I can tell by his face that his mother was necassarily not a 'femme' but probably a mech.

"Okay, who's yar daddy?" I ask.

"Alpha Trion." Megatron said, in a low voice. "He is the one who bridged our evolution chain from alien sticks to humanoid automonus organisms." Wait didn't Optimus Prime tell me the exact same thing about the Autobot faction? "Yes, not only does the word Auto-bot apply to the Autobots; it applies to the entire cybertronian race."

I raise an eyebrow.

"A relative to Primes, I see." I said. "Alpha Trion Prime." Name sounds really mouthful. "No, scratch that out, just Alpha Trion."

"Alpha Trion preferred we called him 'father'." Megatron said. "He is gone,now."

"Sorry  for your loss." I said.

"Don't be." Megatron said.  I quickly became surprised by Megatron's calm demeanor towards the subject that should be touchy, even for a alien robot. "I have the upper hand."

"Your father; did he die naturally?" I ask, feeling this chilly-cold and murderous vibe coming from Megatron.

For once the 'scary-villain-is-in-your-preseance' feeling came into play.

Woohoo! Go evil moment that indicated I am in the presence of a bad guy!  Go evil moment!

"I murdered him." Megatron said. I had to use all my self control not to run around in circles yelling stuff in gibberish and waving my arms in mid air. Megatron made this unusual evil cackle that only master-villain cartoon characters could make.Man, I envy his cackle skills.