Transported

It really wasn’t a usual day for Megatron.He hasn’t experienced a day ever since crashing into Earth then becoming frozen and studied by humans. Today the Allspark could finally be in his servos; so that four plans (yes, four) can come into play. The giant cybertronian jet like helicopter flew over the grassy plains to some side of the United States. The Autobots were heading somewhere that stumped him.

The year, at the moment, is 2007.

“Master,” Starscream flies closely behind the larger cybertornian jet-helicopter-Decepticon. He is wary of receiving the back jet flames from Megatron’s rear. “Why don’t we  fly over some other side—“

“No.” Megatron firmly said. “I will not let the Allspark fall from my grasp,” His voice sounds more determined than conquering Earth with a weaponized version of a jolly rancher. “Not this time.”

“But the weather is unpredictable!” Starscream argues.

Powerlines were all over the usually clean road.

“I don’t care.” Megatron ontenetninally blasts his side wing blades that ejected a small blast right at  Starscream’s cockpit.

Some of the Autobots stopped but no Bumblebee, the  one who has Sam and the Cube, is still going on.

“Ow!” Starscream twirls in circles, flying off a distance from the bigger cybertronain jet-helicopter.

Our scene lowers down to Optimues stopping in his tracks.

“Bumblebee, don’t go near the exposed power-source!” Optimus orders him through comnlink in Cybertronian language.

“We all take risks.” Bumblebee spoke through his radio using cybertronian.

“What-what-what?” Sam Witwciky, the boy with the cube, is with his ‘girlfriend’ Mikeala. “Is this going to throw them off our tails? I don’t understand!”

“You don’t need to understand.” Bumblebee used quotes in reply to Sam through the Radio.

“Let the car sort it out.” Mikeala said. “I thought you trusted driving your ‘first’ car.”

There is a storm brewing in the sky above a section of the road that does not have any cars what-so-ever.

“Take the cube out.” Bumblebee instructs Sam, his speed is pretty fast. “And drop it on the powerline.”

“What will that do?” Mikeala asks.

“More robot wrecking stuff, probably.” Sam suggests, holding the cube out the window. “You want this?”

Megatron zips through a cluster of tree’s.

“Give me the cube!” Megatron’s side cannons on his cybertornian mode stood up. “Or I will blast you into scrap metal. Humans are a ugly end.”

“Throw it!” Bumblebee yells, right as Megatron flew above the road.

Sam threw the allspark on the road right on some exposed powerliness just as a very impossible electrical strike hit it. Forcunetly Bumblebee transforms while leaping out of the side-effect perimeter with Sam and Mikeala almost flying right above him.The Scout snatches the two human’s right as a white powerful wind gust sent him flying into some tree’s. The Allspark is  still there.

But Megatron is not.

“No!” Starscream yells, transforming into his dorito chip robot mode.The seeker clenches his helm while gritting his teeth. “Not again!”

_______                                    ______                                    ______