09

imagine walking in the hallways of your college after class when you're suddenly pulled into the janitor's closet. you'd panic right? well same, i did too when i felt a palm cover my mouth but then relaxed when i recognise hyunjin's cute giggle. i shove him away and look at him annoyed. he chuckles and takes my cheeks in his hands while caressing them softly with his fingers. he gives me a soft kiss on my forehead and whispers, "i missed you".

"we saw each other this morning you dumbass."

"that was like hours ago," he pouts.

i sighed and whisper, "can i borrow a kiss then? i promise i'll give it back soon."

hyunjin rolls his eyes and mumbles, "and you call me a dumbass," while placing a small kiss on my lips.

i wish i could slap him for playing a uno reverse card on me. but nah, i'd die for this boy.

"aren't you supposed to be at the stall?" i asked, wondering why the hell he's even wandering around in the hallway earlier.

"i told my boss i had something up today so i couldn't work for today," he said.

"what do you even have today? you barely even do any assignments, you just want to get the time off don't you?" i said knowing his intention.

"no, i wanna spend more time with you," he said while a foolish smile appears on his face.

"then how are you going to pay rent? did you forget that you're paying solo?," i asked, "i'm not that broke, and anyways if i won't be having a room i could always stay at yours."

ugh this kid is a handful.

"fine, but i don't care, you shouldn't be skipping work next time. even if it's for me," i frowned.

"okay okay i won't do it again ma'am," he apologized.

"are you sure?"

"YES MA'AM," he shouted, as if i couldn't hear him loud enough already.

"yah! hwang hyunjin! be quiet would you? this is a janito's closet and i can hear you loud enough thank you very much," i said sternly.

"oH! right!", "okay, i better get going i have class now, see you later!"

"bye y/n, don't get distracted because of me!!!!"

gosh he really knows i think about him from time to time huh. what a weirdo...