He moved to the front of the plane where Obi-Wan and Armitage, his cousin, sat as the lone blonde stewardess handed him a drink before moving to the back to remake the blankets on the long couch Ben napped on.

"I'll kill them," Armitage growled.

"Kill who?"

Obi-Wan turned to Ben. "Apparently, someone has stolen a container of our merchandise."

Fisting his hands, he swore before standing, moving to the back again. Ben loosened the ties of the curtains that blocked off the front seats to the back and yanked them closed before turning to the stewardess who stared back at him with desire in her eyes.

Smirking at her, he shoved her down to sit on the couch he had just risen from as her hands automatically moved to undo his belt, his hand threading through the hair that was the wrong color. Once the button and zipper were down and his cock freed, the blonde's eyes snapped up to his.

"You're not hard, sir."

Gritting his teeth, he pulled the woman to her feet and pushed her toward the front of the plane. "Go service my men instead."

About to tuck himself into his pants, his thoughts drifted to the one woman who never failed to make him hard over the last five years. He knew he was obsessed with a woman he had never met, but something about her made him forget about the troubles in his life.

Staring down at his hardening cock, he licked his hand before moving it down to stroke himself. He moved slowly at first before tightening his fist around himself as he imagined the woman in front of him, taking him into her warm wet mouth.

"Fuck," he gasped as his hand moved faster. His mouth opened into an 'o' as he breathed heavily, his free hand pushing against the ceiling of the plane as his knees threatened to give out underneath him. Ben wanted nothing more than to thread his fingers through her silky strands while he thrusted into her willing mouth as he felt the familiar feeling of orgasm shooting up his leg. Where the fuck are you woman?

*****

Sicily, Italy

"Have I ever told you that I love that you work for the best hotel chain in the world? I mean I can't believe they upgraded us to a suite!"

Rey turned to her best friend with a laugh. "I make a lot of money for the hotel so they better upgrade us~"

Enjoying the last rays of the sun and her time with Rose, Rey stretched on the outdoor chair next to her friend in an open air, semi-private cabana.

"By the way, where are the guys?"

"Who knows and who cares~"

"Rey, we came here because it's your birthday at the end of the week. Don't you want to spend it with your boyfriend too?"

"You know how Finn is. I'm low on his totem pole. If it isn't about his wants and needs, he doesn't care about anything else."

"Why stay with him then?"

"I don't know. We've been together for so long now... And I wouldn't be talking. What about your new boyfriend you brought with you on this trip?"

"Eh, he's alright. I might break up with him after this trip. And stop changing the subject. This week is all about you. Tell me, how long has it been since you slept with Finn? The last time I asked, you said it had been a few months."

"Almost a year..."

"WHAT?! REY!"

Rey moved to place a hand over Rose's mouth as she waved an apology to those seated near them. "Shh, what is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?!" Rose mumbled under her hand before removing it. "You're the one that has gone without sex for a year. That should be a crime!"

Rey shrugged. "Yeah, Finn hasn't been in the mood to be intimate."

"Rey..." Rose started, but stopped when Finn and her boyfriend came to stand next to them.

"Sorry, we're late, but I have a surprise for you, babe~"

Taking out a piece of paper from his pocket, Finn turned to the other cabanas and started to sing happy birthday in Italian.

"Is it me or does he smell like another woman's perfume?" Rose whispered before Finn finished with his singing.

Kissing her cheek before sitting across from her, Finn beamed at Rey. "Did you like it?"

"It was very sweet of you, Finn, but you're a few days too early," Rey said half-heartedly, the sweet scent of another woman's perfume wafting toward her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, babe!"

"Or he forgot which day is your birthday, again," Rose whispered in her ear.

"Excuse me, but this is for you," a waiter interrupted by placing a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne in it on their table.

"You got my favorite champagne!"

"I want to take the credit, babe, but it wasn't me."

"No, miss. The gentleman over there sent it over for you."

They all turned to see where the waiter pointed near the bar, but the gentleman in question was shrouded in shadows as he raised his glass to them before turning to walk away, all of the outdoor lights turning on a second after his departure.

"I couldn't see his face in the dark, could you?" Rose asked.

"Who cares about that bloke," Finn said, his eyes on the expensive champagne. "Let's crack this baby open and enjoy the free drinks!"

"No, wait. I need to use the restroom. Don't open the bottle until I get back. Rose, want to join me?"

"Sorry, darling. I don't think I can walk another step in these shoes. I don't know how you're able to wear these heels everywhere you go without a problem. I'll wait right here with the boys so hurry back~"

Kissing Rose's cheek and ignoring Finn, Rey made her way toward the area where she thought the restrooms were and ended up in a garden with tall hedges and rose bushes she couldn't see over. With the moon as the only source of light in this area, Rey carefully made her way along the path until it split into two. She turned left and took a few steps before stopping, second guessing herself.

Turning quickly she ran into a hard chest and lifted her eyes to stare at a masculine face that was half covered by a trimmed beard and the other by shadows.

"Are you lost, woman?" came a deep voice that made a shiver run down her spine.

Rey unintentionally closed her eyes as she savored his melodic voice and the rich scent of his cologne before snapping her eyes open to stare at his full smirking lips.

"No," she whispered, side stepping the man to walk away, but she froze in place as images flashed in her mind.

"Wait," Rey gasped as she turned to face the stranger, but he was nowhere to be found.