Chapter 39: No matter how late, I will wait for you

Start from the beginning

The figure in the quilt was only a small furry head, and a pair of claws extended to hold the quilt. He slept peacefully on his side, lying on his side, his face heated. Baking red.

Duan Yujing put his briefcase and jacket on the sofa on the side, walked over, and just put his hand on Qingge's forehead, Qingge woke up staggeringly.

"Jing Ge? You are back." Qingge opened his eyes and looked at him, smiled lightly, and rubbed his hand with his face.

"Well, I'm back, woke you up?" Duan Yujing sat on the bedside and routinely probed his temperature.

"No, I can't sleep." Qingge laughed, looking at him still wearing outer clothes, rubbing his eyes, climbing himself, trying to get him a bath with clothes, but he forgot to wear a loose sleep The robe, accidentally pulled open the strap, and once again blushed in front of the old attacker.

"Baby, are you trying to seduce me?" Duan Yujing hooked his lips, reached out to help him tie the straps, and ate a handful of tofu by the way.

Qingge kissed with a smile on his cheek: "Yeah, I'm seducing you."

Duan Yujing smiled, and took him over, blocked his mouth, and then separated for a long while: "Okay, I'll go take a shower first, and I will smell the outside."

"Jing Ge, have you eaten yet?" Qingge suddenly remembered that if his lover wanted to rush back, there would be no time to eat.

"I ate with Chen Han casually." Duan Yujing smiled and squeezed his chin. "Why, baby wants to give me a meal?" He said with a look of glance behind him, meaning is unknown.

Qingge naturally understood what he meant, and the cat's eyes glared at him: "Let's come, you want it, when will I not lie down flat. I said seriously, rushed back so hurry, hungry? I 'll go to you Cook some noodles. "Although not good at cooking, cooking noodles is OK.

"Then just make it simple. Do more. You can eat with me." Duan Yujing gave a grin.

Qingge nodded shallowly and pushed him into the bathroom: "Take a good bath, I'll cook for you."

After Duan Yujing entered, Qingge picked up his coat on the sofa, checked if there was anything in his pocket, and put it in the basket of dirty clothes. Then he walked downstairs softly in a nightgown.

He took a few tomatoes and some eggs from the refrigerator. Qingge went to the kitchen and took the noodles. He put water in the pot. He wouldn't make it too complicated, so he could only make a tomato egg noodle. .

Cut the tomatoes, wait for the water to boil, put down the noodles, add the tomatoes, add eggs, add oil and salt, turn off the heat, let it cook there, Qingge clean the wok, and prepare to fry two Poached eggs.

Suddenly, a pair of powerful hands were wrapped around his waist, and Qingge's action of shaking the eggs shook him. He almost threw the eggshell in, and he turned back and groaned: "Jing Ge, don't scare me, I almost throw the eggshell in It 's time to eat. "But to make it easier for two people to stand, he moved a bit.

Duan Yujing took a quick shower and went downstairs to find the little lover. He stood at the door for a while and watched the baby act slightly awkwardly, but seriously cooked his noodles and prepared fried eggs. And then came to hug him.

"Baby, you are so good." Duan Yujing smiled, his chin resting on his shoulder, and his arms around his waist.

Qingge beat the egg carefully again, and added peanut oil, so he had time to respond to him: "That's good, you still cook for me every day, but you won't be disgusted if it's bad for a while." He said that if it was really unpalatable, he would just dump it, how could he let this person eat unpalatable things?

"I love everything you make." Duan Yujing smiled and kissed his cheek. "Did you wait for me tonight tonight, you will wake up as soon as I come back."

Qingge's cheeks were reddish, and she turned the egg carefully with a spatula: "Well, I miss you so much and wait for you to come back and feel at ease."

"I miss you too." Duan Yujing hooked his lips and kissed his hair ends gently. "Baby, have I said that you have a smell on your body, it smells good."

"How can we? We're not using the same shower gel?" Qingge wondered, and the fragrance was clear today.

"Milk scent has always been." Duan Yujing smiled at him and reached out to turn off the noodles.

"Okay, as long as you like it, I do n't care about milk flavor or strawberry flavor. Now let me loose my hand. I pour out the noodles, are n't you hungry? Still preventing me from cooking noodles. This is the first time I've made noodles for Jing Ge.

Duan Yujing smiled and let go of holding Qingge's waist, and the baby would only be so embarrassed when he met him, but every time he gave in, just for him.

"Jing Ge, don't rush to come back next time, eat first, why are you so eager to come back? If you are hungry, do you pay me one?" Qingge filled the fried poached eggs over the noodles, a bowl The freshly baked tomato and egg noodles are complete and look delicious.

"I'll hurry back to see you." The answer was very straightforward.

Qingge froze and took two pairs of chopsticks from the cabinet above: "I won't run, will you still be late when I return? You don't have to hurry next time, no matter how late you return, I will wait for you."

Duan Yujing hooked his lips, and said nothing that he didn't have to wait for his nonsense. He just said that the baby would also wait. Then try not to come back so late, go out face to face, and Qingge follows him.

"Doesn't it taste good? Don't eat it if it's unpalatable. I'll go to the refrigerator and cook some dumplings for you." Qingge's cat's eyes widened, and Xiaoyan looked at him nervously.

Duan Yujing took the first sip, watched Qingge smile badly, and lean over and kissed him directly. The noodles naturally came to Qingge's mouth, and he licked his lips at the end: "It's delicious. "I don't know if the noodles are delicious or people are delicious.

Qingge was caught off guard and was forced to eat the first bite of noodles he cooked, and wiped his mouth: "Hurry up." The taste is actually good, not bad.

A big bowl of noodles is like this. You ate one bite at a time. The hour hand has gradually pointed to "1". Duan Yujing put the bowl in the sink and directly hung his baby back to the room. He had just eaten enough to exercise.

"Hmm ... Hmm ..." Qingge raised his head, exposing his beautiful neck, his mouth was irritably moaning and groaning, his eyes gradually covered with a layer of water mist, and his hands hovered around the people above.

The man on his body looked at him with a slumped face, and the movement underneath was full of possessiveness. He heard his voice turning him on, and suddenly make a move.

"Hmm ~ don't ... ahhh... lightly ... lightly ... Ahhh" Qing Ge's voice was already crying. But the man on his body still grinds and grinds according to his habit, forcing the little lover to exclaim, and finally crying for mercy.

The movement slowly stopped after Qingge's clamor for mercy. Duan Yujing hugged the person tenderly in bed, and Qingge lay on his arms. Both of them were happy after making love. The traces of Qingge have not yet eased from the aftertaste of the high tide, so he leaned on him, his white legs spread weakly, and his body was covered in shades of different shades. Because of the heat, the originally soft forehead had been sweated. When it gets wet, just stick it on your forehead.

Duan Yujing touched the smooth back of the little lover. The cool touch of the ring made the person in his arms shrink unconsciously, but he didn't open his eyes, but he instinctively froze, and just exposed his That ring.

Duan Yujing's eyes softly looked at Qingge's quiet profile, stretched out his hand and hugged the person, pulled the sheet around him, rolled him up and carried him to the bathroom for cleaning.

Qingge felt the movements on his body, but he didn't have the strength to bother. What he had in mind was that this exercise was like sleeping pills, which could save money in the future.