Chapter 38: Lin Zicong

Start from the beginning

When passing by literary books, Qingge then threw a few of his favorite books into the shopping cart, mostly foreign novels, and some teachers recommended it, so he went to the information area to find his younger brother.

"Xiao chen, did you choose the right one?" Qingge looked at the pile of information books, and his scalp became numb. Fortunately, he returned to the college entrance examination after being born again, otherwise he would have to read the book again under the weight of the teacher. May not be exhausted.

"Yeah, I found it. Both sets were recommended by the teacher, and this one, sketch, I like it." Duan Yuchen smiled and showed him the book in his hand.

My brother is interested. Duan Yujing will never refuse. From childhood to old age, as long as he has the ability, he will try his best to meet his brother's requirements. It is top-notch, among which his favorite is sketching.

"Okay, let's put them in. Let's go to the mall below to buy some daily necessities and eat." Qingge smiled lightly, pulling people down the elevator.

This large shopping mall is exposed by a bookstore, and the minus one below is a supermarket, which is very convenient because it is near the university, so there is a lot of traffic below, mostly college students and young people like Qingge .

"Xiao Chen, go and get the toothpaste that we usually use. There is no more at home." Qingge was throwing a bottle of shower gel into the shopping cart, and suddenly the phone rang.

Pushing the shopping cart to his brother with one hand, he answered the phone with one hand: "Hey, Jing Ge."

Duan Yyjing just came out of the hotel, motioned to Chen Han to wait for him, and took a few steps to laugh: "Baby, have you eaten?"

"Yes, I take Xiaochen to eat outside, and now we are shopping in the mall, have you eaten it?" Qingge smiled lightly, glanced at the rows of daily necessities, and put them in when they were suitable. shopping cart.

"I also ate. The sun outside is big. Pay attention to yourself. I may come back very late. You don't have to wait for me. If you are sleepy, go to bed first." Duan Yujing said with a smile there.

"Is it late? Don't drive tiredly. If it's too late, you book a hotel over there and take a break. I and Xiaochen are at home. You don't have to worry about it. Take care of yourself." Qingge said, he knew if he didn't Said that YuJing would definitely come back, but he had to rush back and forth after a day of tiredness. He didn't want to, and he distressed his man.

The heart that was beloved by his lover was warm, and Duan Yujing hooked his lips: "I know, I have a sense of me, baby waits for me at home."

"Well, okay, would you like to say a few words to Xiaochen?" Qingge chuckled with a smile.

"No, tell him to be obedient at home. I brought a gift for both of you." Duan Yujing smiled. "Baby, I love you."

Qingge lowered his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth: "Jing Ge, I love you too."

After hanging up, someone happily hummed the song and took his brother to the snack area.

"Little brother, you can't eat it, you can't eat any of it." YuChen scrambled over to look at it, and in a word wiped out Xiao Miao in Qingge's heart.

Qingge touched his nose, and said unnaturally, "I'll take you to buy, I don't eat, just choose what you like."

Duan Yuchen looked at him with small eyes: "Really?"

"Really, Your brother will be angry if I eat. I don't eat it." Qingge assured him very seriously, and then took a pack of Hawaiian fruit into his shopping cart.