Chapter 36: Handsome Guys has a master

Start from the beginning

"Go back and change now. By the way, you two will remember to give me the lunch box. This is not a one-off. There is not enough home." Qingge waved with a smile, "I'm gone."

"Mu Chen is early." As soon as Qingge opened the door, he saw Yao Muchen coming in from the balcony. He saw that his neck seemed to be red, sharply, hey, what happened? The beauty is finally eaten?

"Early." Yao Muchen gave him a look, and walked home to change clothes. Even if he was a camouflage suit, that was a beauty! With thin waists and long legs, Qingge thinks that even if a beauty is a model, it is ok to be an actor.

Qingge also put on camouflage clothes, but it should have been a cold-hearted military style. Apart from being good, he was very deceptive with that harmless face.

The two walked out of the dormitory together and happened to meet Shen Zeyu next door to their dormitory. Recently, they have mixed up with many people from the computer department. Qingge almost forgot that they were from the liberal arts department.

"You two, it 's so eye-catching to wear a camouflage suit, one is murderous wearing the underworld boss, and the other is very clever. Qingge, look this way, I guess the instructor can't bear to let you train, look "You are weak since child." Shen Zeyu commented fairly.

Qingge despised him, and looked up and down, okay, Shen Zeyu really has a military temperament in camouflage clothes. At first glance, it is the sunshine boy, plus that little white tooth, how many girls have to provoke it!

In contrast, Mo Ziliu's looks are exquisite, but he wears an elegant nobleman, which is no one. Of course, as long as he doesn't talk and eat, his appearance is still deceptive.

Qingge patted Shen Zeyu's hand on his shoulder, his eyes brightened: "Zi Liu, you are also a big beauty!"

Mo Ziliu: "..." As a boy, being praised is not really something to be pleased with.

Yao Muchen glanced and nodded his face.

Shen Zeyu hooked his lips: "You just discovered that my family is a beautiful woman!"

Qingge nodded with a smile: "Because you and Xia Feng usually grab my food as soon as they come, I don't have time to pay attention."

Shen Zeyu: "..." Respect the elders!

Mo Ziliu: "..."

On the playground, each college has designated a special site. When Qingge and Yao Muchen arrived, it was no accident that they saw a bunch of girls. Although they couldn't recognize which one, the whole class was almost girls, except for them. There are few Chinese language and literature, but the Foreign Language Institute is far away. They hadn't met in the past few days, and they all forgot about it.

"Qingge, we're still next to you." Shen Zeyu naturally saw the people in their class. "Then we will pass first and see you later."

Qingge nodded, and returned to his team with Yao Muchen.

Because Qingge and Yao Muchen both had one meter and seven , they were fortunate enough to stand together again. They were still at the end of the team, and they were happy to relax, at least not having to face the bombing of so many girls.

Their instructor is a very young soldier, who first introduced himself briefly, and then talked about the things to do during this period of time, the discipline to be observed, the atmosphere of the whole class was good, or it may be because there were many sisters The relationship is not too strict with the instructor.

"Look, handsome man." People around whispered suddenly.

Qingge looked at them in the direction they were pointing, grinning grinfully, it was a handsome man with a gentle temperament, a kind smile on his face, and his eyebrows looked very comfortable. There was no such evil as Yao Muchen, and no such refinement as Mo Ziliu It wasn't Shen Zeyu's masculinity, but he was book-spirited, and at first glance he was engaged in literary research.