cheater / chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, i'm so disappointed in you! Come here this instance, we will watch your brothers game and then make our way home," My mother yelled, catching the attention of people around us.

"Mom, I can explai-" I started to say.

"I don't want to here it. America has really corrupted you, I thought I raised a good and mature young lady, but I guess I was wrong. We don't condone cheating in this family ever since your father so I will ask you to leave," My mother told me.

"If that's what you wish," I followed her back to the gym, leaving a confused and sympathy filled Ukai.

What was I going to do? I didn't want to go back to America yet, but I couldn't just stay with Ukai that would make things worse with my mother and I.

"Y/n, I will give you a chance to 'explain' once we arrive back home. For the rest of the time being, I hope you will be respectful and let me watch your brother,"

"Okay," I mumbled, taking my seat. After realizing the situation I was in, it gave me a idea for my writing. Something I was needing for awhile now. I opened up my phone and started to type in my notes.

My mother gave me rude glares every now and then. Almost asking why I was so eager with this typing, but I couldn't forget my ideas, this was a big step for me.

"Go Daichi!" I cheered, seeing him get ready to serve. He looked back at me with a proud smile and made a god serve. I always knew my brother had a little knack for volleyball, I was just proud he kept with it and practiced more.

The game ended with the boys losing the first set, then winning the second and third. When we got in the car it was very quiet. My mother and I weren't talking to each other and I could tell Daichi didn't know what to say.

"That was a fun game," Daichi commented.

"You did really well sweetheart," My mother congratulated. "I don't know what to do for dinner, Y/n?" I turned my head to look at her. "What does your BOYFRIEND like to eat?" My mother put a extra emphasis on boyfriend.

"I think CAMERON likes more American food," I responded, making sure I said Cameron loudly.

"Are you guys okay?" Daichi asked. "You seem off ever since my game ended, what happened?"

"Your sister was being unfaithful, she will not be staying with us any longer because I don't except this behavior. Once she apologizes to me and her boyfriend, then we can talk," My mother explained, gripping the steering wheel harder.

"I will not apologize, I have done nothing wrong," I simply told her. She breathed in loudly, looking at me with a disgusted face. I continued "If you would let me explain what happened, then you would understand,"

My mother quickly drove into a gas station area and parked the car.

"You are acting so disrespectful to your own mother. I can't believe this behavior right now!" She scolded me. "You are to walk home, find your own way home. You know what you did was wrong, just because you are now some American hot shot doesnt mean you can disrespect me,"

"Mom, let her ex-"

"I have tried to be there for you. I'm making a name for myself wether you see it that way or not I don't care. Cameron and I aren't together anymore. He actually cheated on me, and I broke it off. He came here to try and win me back because I have started to make a respectful name for myself. I will leave tonight, and so will Cameron, goodbye!" I fumed, slamming the door.

I ran into the gas station, grabbing some money out of my pocket and purchasing a drink. I chugged it down and fished out my phone to call a uber.

Soon the man picked me up and I just had him drop me off at the nearest bar, I didn't want to go home just yet. My mother tried reaching me a few times, Cameron tried, Daichi, and even Ukai. But all the memories from my hardships were coming back.

All that I dealt with when it came to father and his death. My mother, brother, education, moving, work, subordinate others, just about everything. I went to the counter and order just a normal and cheaper beverage.

I ended up ordering a few more and gaining more phone calls.

DAICHI POV

Where was y/n? My mother and I had been calling her for a few hours and she had no response. I knew that after hard times she could be really hard on herself and I didn't want anything to happen.

"We should go out and look for her," Cameron concluded, drinking the rest of his water.

"I think we should, you know how she can get mom," I mentioned. My mom let out a sigh and looked at me with a saddened look.

"I agree with you boys, but Cameron I don't think it's good for you to search for her. Hearing that you aren't actually together and cheated on my daughter, I don't really respect you," My mother commented. About time someone said something about him.

"Yeah you are really a douchebag to be that rude to my incredible sister, I don't like you at all. I would kick you out to be honest but you don't even speak good japanese," I told him, taking his drink and throwing it away.

"Man, chill. I messed up, I came here to apologize for that mistake," He laughed and went to grab another drink.

"This isn't your house, don't get comfortable now man," I reminded him, shutting the fridge door. "Now let's find y/n,"

Y/N POV

"Man, this is a nice place," I chuckled looking around.

"Thanks, it took a little bit to get it fixed up," The bartender explained. "Your phone has been going crazy for the last hour. Shouldn't you answer it?"

"No, I don't want to talk to those p e o p l e," I spelt out, laughing at my voice from drinking too much.

"Let me help you out," He took my phone and answered one of the calls. "Hello," "Yes she is here, i'm just the bartender," "Okay, yes that's the bar, goodbye," He hung up and put the phone down next to me.

———————

"Y/n! What are you thinking not answering anyone's calls," Ukai yelled coming up to me and grabbing my phone. "Thanks for answering the call, she's having a hard day,"

"You're a good boyfriend, it's no big deal," The bartender sighed, going back to cleaning the cups.

"It has been a long day!" I exclaimed. "It's been a long life really, but no one care i'll figure it out on my own, I always have," I sighed. "You wouldn't understand how hard it is to always feel alone," I looked up at him, with tears blurring my vision. 

I got up to leave, soon being pulled into a hug. I felt the tears now starting to flow a bit and looked up to the man. I felt his lips latch onto mine and give me the most passionate kiss I have ever received.

"You aren't going to be alone anymore y/n. I like you, I want to be with you. I will keep you safe I promise, i'll be here for you," Keishin explained.