living room / chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am I?" I question, my computer is gone and i'm in a whole different building.

"Y/n, are you up?" Ukai asks from outside the room. I'm in a living room I soon realize and he is speaking from the kitchen.

"Ukai, why am I in a living room?" I question, getting up to look for him.

"Oh sorry, people needed the back room and it was getting late. I hope you don't mind," I look down at my watch and realize the time. It's 6:00 at night.

"I'm so sorry, I must have been so bothersome, really i'm sorry Ukai I shouldn't hav-"

"Call me Keishin," He tells me, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Huh?"

"That's my first name, call me that,"

"Oh okay. Anyways i'm sorry,"

"Don't worry about it y/n, really. It wasn't a big deal. All i did was carry you to the car and then up here and then put you on the couch. You're computer and wallet are on the side of the couch in you're bag,"

"Thanks, really," I get up and give him a hug. "So what were you doing in the kitchen?"

"Just making some ramen, you want some?"

"Sure!" I walk over with him while he pulls out two pulls and puts the finishing touches on it. "This is delicious, are you some secret cook?" He laughs.

"Last time I checked, no. But my mom always thought it was important to learn certain recipes, so here I am,"

"The perfect man," I chuckle. "So, that's a pretty neat shop you own,"

"Thanks, I like it a lot. I wouldn't trade it for the world, it's small but perfect for me,"

"That's good,"

"So who were you talking to on the phone earlier?" He asks, looking at me intently.

"Oh just a co worker. Her uncle is the boss so she likes to have people do her work, using that over us. She thinks I don't do much because I don't use my real name for my writings, I use a pen name," I explain.

"What's your pen name, I would love to read one of your articles," I look at him, thinking if I should tell him. I mean I do trust him, but the only person who really knows is my boss. My mom doesn't even know.

"If I tell you, you must promise not to tell anyone. I know I sound like some middle school girl telling a crush. But this is important and can affect my entire career, my life," I look at him seriously and he looks a little scared at first but then a understanding look takes over his features.

"Okay I promise, who would I tell?" He jokes. "Some cows I visit every now and then,"

"My pen name is Ivy Green. I'm mostly known in America," He grabs his phone and starts typing something in the search bar. "But i'm working on a book that's supposed to be published soon. I hope it will be famous world wide," I tell him.

"Wow, it says here that you are really well known. People want to interview you for crying out loud. And the news about you coming out with a book are making some people go crazy," He looks at me with amazement. He then grabs my hand, I tense at first, but then let him. "Why wouldn't you want anyone to know?"

"It's too much attention for me. I don't deserve it all, i'm not that special," I laugh at myself for sounding so depressing.

"But you do, don't say that about yourself," He lets go of my hand and I feel my heart drop a little. Strange. "You aren't a normal person, you're special. I have only known you for a little bit, but I can still tell you are something extraordinary," He brushes a peice of hair away from my face, caressing my cheek a bit. I feel my cheeks heat up and his turn a light shade of pink.

"Thanks," I smile softly, kissing his cheek. "Now let me try that smoke you were having earlier, I heard it relieves stress and I have a lot of that,"

"I don't know about that sweetheart," My heart flutters a bit, at the use of a cute nickname. "You don't want to become addicted now,"

"Yeah yeah, stop being such a dad and give me one," We walk out to his balcony and he grabs the cigarette pack with a lighter. He lights one, showing which side you are supposed to light it on.

"Now the opposite part you put in your mouth. You suck in lightly and then move the cigarette away, blowing the smoke out," He explains, handing me a different one, keeping the one he used as a demonstration in his mouth.

"Okay simple enough," I make him light it for me and then try. I don't do well at first, causing myself to get into a coughing fit.

"I thought it was simple enough?" He remarked.

"Shut up," I try again, doing the same thing. The third time I do it properly, but this time i'm really able to taste it. "You enjoy this, it's disgusting," He laughs at my discomfort.

"You might want a cotton candy flavored juul then. I never said it was tasty. Let's try something out, i'm going to take a drag and then pass it on to you,"

"What do you mean by that,"

"I'm going to suck in, then we connect our lip-" RING! RING!

"Sorry Ukai, I have to take this," I hear him grumble something and I walk off.

"Hi?"

"Oh y/n it's you! Don't listen to anything that bitch said, I love you so much," My boyfriend starts.

"What? What's going on?" I then get another notification popping up of my best friend Camela trying to call me. "I'll call you back in a sec," I say un sure.

"Hello?" I speak after answering Camela's phone call.

"You're boyfriend is a bitch. I went to your house to check on your plants and cats. He was there, well he was," She started to stutter.

"Spit it out," I encourage her.

"He was fucking some random bitch, said it was some tinder hookup. I'm sorry girl, I kicked him out of there. You should have never given him your house key. I know you have been together for 5 months but he is a douchbag and this just proves it,"

"He was with another girl? In my apartment? That we don't even share," I mumble, feeling my heart drop a bit. "I've got to go," I hang up before she can get another word and dial my boyfriends number.

"Oh baby, it's you! I miss you, i'm going to come and se-" He starts before I cut him off.

"We're done. Get out of my apartment. I'm having Camela take away your key. This is the end of this relationship and i'm blocking your number. Don't contact me," I say in a monotone voice, hanging up. I go to the contact button. Seeing texts from him coming up confused and him trying to call me again. I press block and they all stop.

"Y/n?" I start to feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"I haven't cried in such a long time," I mention, looking up at him sadly.

"Y/n? It's okay," He gets down to where i'm sitting, pulling me into his arms. "I don't know the man but I know he is a bitch to do this to you," Ukai tells me, kissing my forehead. "If I ever see him, I will hurt the man,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FYI i have other fanfictions out. i have a kageyama x reader, oikawa x reader, kuroo x reader, and haikyu one shots!