Chapter 12-Lana's POV

I smile when Will comes up to me, blushing madly.

"Do-do you want to um dance?" He stutters nervously, twisting his hands behind his back.

Anxious jolts go through me. I can't say no but I'm nervous as hell, I mean, every time we're this close nerves crawl through me instantly.

He looks so cute in his simple suit and his red blush tainting his cheeks to match the surrounding pink decorations. I'm overwhelmed of just wanting to be in his arms so I smile through my reddening face and reply.

"Sure! I'd love to." I chirp.

Will smiles, reaching out his hand nervously as he bites his lip. It drives me crazy.

He mock bows and stutters out nervously,

"Do you want to move to an empty spot?"

Feigning a curtsy in return and earning one of Will's contagious laughs that warms me to the core, I place my hand delicately in his and let him guide me to the back corner of the dance floor. I see Wren and Thomas walking away in the corner of my eye and Troy glaring at Will's back. Making a mental note to find out the truth from Troy later, seeing as how he always dismisses me when I ask, I let myself get lost in the slow music and Will's hands circling my waist.

I bring my arms up around his neck and my skin burns where we touch. Swaying gently, I'm glad this isn't as awkward as it used to be.

"I see Wren and Thomas are off doing who knows what." Will flashes a famous smirk.

Laughing, I smile and reply back in the same suggestive tone he used.

"Hopefully they've found their much needed chaperone."

Will chuckles and playfully spins me around so that we're now facing opposite directions.

"Are you happy with me?" Will blurts out all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?" I scrunch my nose in confusion.

"Stop that! You look too cute." Will nudges me jokingly and I blush once again.

"Anyways, are you happy with us? You and me? Are you happy with liking me?" Will explains.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just don't want to lose the most amazing girl in the world." He says.

"Will!" I shriek, embarrassed and extremely happy all at once.

He just said that! This is real! Oh my gosh!

"Will I'm absolutely entirely one hundred percent happy with you. You're all I need, I wouldn't want to lose the most special boy in the world either, would I!" I say. My voice is suspiciously one octave higher than normal.

Will smiles and glances sideways at Troy, a brief strong emotion flitting behind his pretty and stormy eyes for a second but I dismiss it.

The song finishes with a lingering note and Will leans in at the end and tightens his arms around me in a momentary hug that's got my heart soaring higher than the skies and I squeeze my arms tighter in response for a quick second, melting in his embrace, before he pulls back and whispers:

"I've got to go get a drink outside, it's hot in here I'll be right back."

"Bye! See you in five minutes." I smile through the tease.

Spinning in his heels, his back turned towards me Will walks off.

As he strides over to the door he exchanges a conversation with Troy and I can't help but wonder what's it about.

And I can't help but know I'd do anything for him.