" How could you hide us the fact that you're gay?! We lived together for 7 years, how could you hide something to us. And you just reveal yourself now?! And let me add the fact that you got yourself a young fine-ass man!" He yelled, veins on his neck are about to pop.

I was about to answer them when someone hit their heads, pretty hard.

" Yah! You morons! What are you all talking about?!" Jin oppa came out of nowhere, slapping these guys heads.

" Jesus!! Jin-Hyung?!" They have their eyes open widely and their mouth as well.

The six weird guys look at me and then at Jin oppa.

" W-wait? So it's true? Your sister was the one who's getting married?"  The guy who yelled at me a while ago with a deep dimple with him, asked Jin.

" Yes! Holly cow! I knew it I shouldn't have invited you here!" He said, more like scolding them.

" Hyung! You're mean." A man with a doe eyes, pouted his lips on him, making Jin UwU.

" Of course, just kidding. Oh by the way Y/N, Sunghoon, I'm sorry for these Six idiots here. He is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and mah child Jungkook." He introduced them one by one and I smiled and bowed at them. Sunghoon did the same.

" Hi, I'm Y/N, I'm Jin-oppa's sister. And this is my husband, Sunghoon." I said and extended my hands for a hand shake, which they gladly accept.

" We're really sorry about earlier's commotion. You and Jin Hyung was just that too identical that I thought he's, you know. Gæy." Namjoon just whispered the last word to me but Jin heard it.

" Idiot! A World Wide Handsome like me? Gay? Shut the freaking macaroons with strawberries on the top up!" He said, more like he rapped.

" Huh? What did he said?" Sunghoon asked me, totally weirded by him.

" Oh, nevermind the macaroon thing, I just saw one there and already made my mouth water." Jin said, eyes still fixed at the food that was just placed, right behind our table.

" Akk, I want to eat now." Then we heard a loud grumble and we all look at the one person.