[• 34 •]

" S-Sure." The boys immediately understand the situation so they excused themselves to Y/N's parents and gave them some privacy.

They went out of the room and stand there all quiet.

" Y/N noona is still not finished with you. I'll make sure to remind her later." Ni-Ki said to his hyung, sticking his tounge out.

Sunghoon glared at them and the the others teased him more.

" Omo. Are you glaring at us? Do you really want us to pursue noona?"  He looked at them in disbelief. He then cleared his throat and fix his posture.

" Uh, What do you guys want? Wanna go eat?" - Sunghoon

" Nah."

" What about going to park?" - Sunghoon

" Nah."

" Ice cream?" - Sunghoon

" It's still early."

" Shopping?.......My treat." He added making the kids look at him.

" Really?!" They all yelled in unison, making the people near them hush. They quickly apologized to them.

" Hyung for real?" Daniel asked, not completely believing his hyung.

Sunghoon brought his hands on their shoulders and pulled them closer on his side.

" Yes for real. You can choose whatever you want.....Just don't say a word to Y/N after this." With that, They walked together in that position and exited the hospital to go to the nearest mall.

...

Y/N's POV

" S-Sit down....Mom,Dad." I kinda had a second thought of what to call them, on how to address them after what I have heard.

They sat on the sofa near my bed. It was dead silence for almost a minute before someone has decided to break it.

" Firstly, We wanted to thank you and your friends for saving us, even after what we d-did to you." Her voice broked, as tears was threatening to fall from her eyes.