[• 4 •]

Y/N's POV

Another day of boring school. I groan as I went inside. I really want to ditch my class right now but I'll be a dead meet once Mom and Dad knew. So, I don't have any chance and just study well.

I reached at my locker and about to open it when I saw Lia but something is off to her. She look so pale and lifeless. I frowned and approach her.

"Hey Lia! Why so gloomy today?" She looked at me a little shocked. She wanted to say something but there's no word escaping in her mouth. So she just shook her head and walk away from me.

' Help me Y/N. Help me.' Lia thought. I grew more concerned. What does she mean by that? I run after her and put my hand on her shoulder making her stop from walking any further.

"What do you mean by that Lia?" I whispered and look around to see if anyone is listening to us right now.

' Joohoo. He is planning something for me. '  I furrowed my brows and walk closer to her.

"What is it Lia? Tell me." I can feel her trembling by my hands.

' Help Y/N. He's planning to use me. ' I know already what she meant by that 'use'. Tho, Lia and I are not officially friends, I still care for her. I still want the best for her. She's the only person who dared to stay, and talk to me when no one did.

"Don't worry. I'll do everything to help you " I reassured. She turn around and took me in her embrace. I felt my shoulders became wet, and that's when I realized she's crying. I caressed her back trying to comfort her.

...

Lunch Time

Lia didn't come with me because Joohoo will suspect us for sure. So she decided to go the library where Joohoo wouldn't find her.

"Where are those guys now? " I mumbled a bit annoyed. I'm roaming the whole cafeteria now for almost 10 minutes.

I kept walking while looking around not minding whoever the person that's Infront of me.

* THUD! *

I groaned silently as I feel my butt had a contact with the hard cold floor. I lift my head ready to nag whoever that person is but immediately stop the guts when I saw him.

"Oh! I'm sorry noona. I didn't actually see you there." It's Jungwon. One of those kids who kidnapped me yesterday. I immediately stood up and dust my skirt.

"C-Can I have a word with you? Uh actually all of you." He eyed me suspiciously. I sigh and decided to tell him straightforwardly.

"It's about Choi Joohoo." His eyes widened a bit hearing the name they really despised.

...

We're now gathered here at the rooftop. Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki are munching their own lunch. While the rest are staring at me intensely.

"My Gosh. Calm down. I'm no danger okay? I'm here to ask help." As soon as I finished my words, they seem to be relaxed for a moment and eyed me suspiciously again.

"Geez! I'm not here for clout okay?! I need your help. My f-friend needs a help. And I can't make a move by myself." I stuttered.