[• 14 •]

Y/N's POV

" Argh, School. Again. " I whispered underneath my breath, feeling completely lazy for some boring lessons for today.

"I can't just accept the fact that you're too lazy for school, but still the top student of the class? Tell me. You're read-Lia didn't even had a chance to finish her word when I quickly cut her off.

" Yah! I didn't! I swear not in why whole existence." Of course being a true friend she is, She didn't believe me.

" Ey?! If I were you, I've already use that powers of yours. They can't blame you tho, It's not your fault if you can actually read their minds." I looked at her in disbelief.

" I can't believe that I'm friends with you. But here I have a little secret." I motioned her to come closer so that I can whisper it on her ears.

" Jessica actually sleeps with our chemistry teacher." She looked at me, with her widened eyes.

"Mr. Wilson?" - Lia

"Mr. Wilson." Reassuring her with my sassy tone. She dramatically put her hands on her mouth covering it.

"Is it because she's failing chemistry?" Lia asked still have the shocked face.

" Yeah, her mom knew about it and guess what, She was kicked out of her house." She gasped loudly this time, catching some students attention. I immediately bowed and apologized on them.

" Yah! Don't be so loud!" I slapped her arm making her hissed in pain.

"Ouch! But how did you know that?" I knew it, she would asked that as if she don't have any clue about my ability.

" Is that even a question Lia?" Looking at her boredly, she seem to realized what's the answer on her own question.

" Oh, Haha. I forgot." Lia laughed awkwardly seeing Y/N's blank face.

" Remind me later if why we're even friends. You're abnormal I swear." I shook my head and left her there dumbfounded.

"Huh? Who knows when she watched that somewhere?! What ever. Yahh! Y/N wait for me you brat." She yelled as she run after me trying to catch me.

...

" Okay class. We still don't have your proper sitting arrangement, So we will going to change you places. Are you all okay with that?" The Teacher kindly asked us. We said yes in unison and started going in front with our bags.

"I hope we're still seatmates Y/N." Lia prayed as if she's going to cry there when she didn't get to sit with me.

The teacher keep calling names and telling them where to sit. There's only few of us that haven't been called yet. There's Me, Lia, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, and the school bad bitch. Soyoung.

"Kim Y/N?" I instantly approach the teacher, waiting for her to assign my place.

" Please set at the second to the last row, beside the window take Lia with you." She said making me and Lia's face lit up.

Lia didn't waste any time and quickly went to me, holding my hands while going to our new assigned seats.

" I thought Mrs.Choi wouldn't let us be seatmates again. Or I'll really throw tantrums in front of her." Her words made me laugh. She's just too fun to be with.