Cold as You-Part 2

"You never did give a damn thing, honey
But I cried, cried for you
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you
Died for you
Oh, what a shame
What a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Oh, every smile you fake is so condescending
Countin' all the scars you've made
Now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you"
~Taylor Swift~

The gang made their way back to the sheriff's station. Nicole and Wynonna headed to the showers to get changed from the cow mishap while Doc and Waverly went to talk to Willa.

"So Bobo held you captive in the basement of his mansion as punishment because our great-great grandfather was the Sheriff that threw his great-great grandfather in jail along with half of his family because they were part of a large crime syndicate." Waverly questioned Willa.

"Yes Waverly, our family has been fighting this war since before we were born. But Wynonna and I are going to end it tonight. How many times am I going to explain it to you?! Are you dumb or something?!" Willa said, snarkily.

Waverly looked down at her hands fighting back tears. Willa had been nothing but mean to her since they reconnected. It was nothing new, Waverly remembered how Willa tortured her growing up.

'So, what's the plan?" Wynonna said, rejoining them with Nicole while towel drying her hair.

"We haven't started yet because somebody insisted on waiting for you." Waverly said in frustration. Willa rolled her eyes.

"I think that we should go to the homestead and regroup. It's safer there." Willa said, standing up.

"Okay sounds good. Waverly you're with me. Willa and Doc go with Nicole. Someone call Dolls and find out where the fuck he is?" Wynonna said, heading out to her truck.

Nicole rolled her eyes and walked out to the squad car. She didn't like the way Willa treated Waverly. They drove in silence and rushed inside when they made it to the homestead.

"Nicole, can you help me in the kitchen for a second" Waverly asked when they entered the house.

"Yeah of course." Nicole said with a small smile and walked into the kitchen.

"Can you help me change my bandage?" Waverly asked, lifting her shirt to reveal the dirty bandage. Nicole nodded and began helping her. She was about to put neosporin on it when Willa walked in.

"Putting that shit on isn't going to help. Move out of the way and let me do it." Willa said, rolling her eyes. Nicole sighs.

"Uh, hey. Why don't you pop out and I'll talk to you later..." Waverly said, sensing the tension.

"Sure, I'll just pop out." Nicole said, frustratedly as she walked out of the room. Willa finished dressing Waverly's wound.

"You didn't have to do that, she was just trying to help." Waverly said with a sigh.

"Oh come on Waverly. I haven't seen you in years and this is how you treat me." Willa said, shaking her head.

"You didn't have to kick her out so rudely. If you wanted to bond you could have just said so. You should go help them plan. I need to go talk to Nicole." Waverly said, sighing as she walked out to the barn.

Waverly walked into the barn and sat down on the edge of the bed. Nicole was leaning up against the wall lost in thought.

"I'm exhausted..." Waverly said, sighing. Nicole came over to her.

"Hey..." Nicole said, sitting down beside her and placing a gentle kiss on her neck. "I know baby..." She replied, placing more gentle kisses on Waverly's neck.

Lost in the Memoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें