Prologue

It was many eons ago, a time where earth did not exist. A time where Cybertron didn't exist either. A time where there was not life, no light, no nothing, just darkness. It was when my creators first made me. Their first daughter. Their first child. The very first being that gave breath. The one that first cried. The first of everything in the beginning.

That was me. Celestia. Though I say that's my name, I have been given more than one, each from a different creator. And so, with different names I have don't have a "one" appearance. I can change what color armor I have, to the color of my eyes, to my very gender, although I prefer to stay female. If I change my look, the basic colors and structure are usually the same or similar.

Through my creators, I am the most powerful being in all worlds. I mastered the art of weapons from swords and scythes to guns and ammos. I mastered magic, from creating planets to controlling elements. Through my creators, I have become just as powerful as them, but at a price. I am immortal.

A curse that will never allow me to rest in eternal peace. A curse where I must watch my friends and comrades die, when I can't join them in their final rest. A curse that takes away everything from me.

As I've said, I'm immortal. And so, it has allowed me to live a life where I can see everything to the beginning to the end. Where I can live as many lives as I want. Though I must fake death in the end. Where I record everything I have experienced in books, that will most likely never be read by others. For they are stored in my home, that's in a place where others cannot reach. Where I can travel and explore anywhere, I like, without being restricted. My creators have placed no bounds, no chains on me, so I am free to do what I'd like.

In the beginning I first explored the newly made planets and their inhabitants. Seeing what they are like and how they live their lives and I record it in a separate book from the one that I use to record what I did that day or week or even millennia. I remember that there was a time in my life where I was tyrant.... Haha.

I made myself a home on a planet that I created, a planet that no one shall find unless I let them. It's a beautiful place and that's all I can say about it. On my planet, I raise the gods that will create/birth new life to a planet or world they will make. I also raise those that will become legends and guardians that will protect their brethren.

I also created cubes of power which is created by using my flesh and blood, they create planets and the life forms that inhabit them. I give them to the ones that I raise when, it is their time to leave. Though that is very rare. For me to give such a dangerous power to others.

I remember when I first raised Primus and Unicron, treating them as my siblings. I trained them to become very powerful beings, although they wouldn't, no, they couldn't be as powerful as me since they were mortals. But even so, that didn't stop me from making them into the very beings they were. I remember them being inseparable and them doing everything together. Like if I punished one, the other would join in the punishment. Once they finished their training from me, I gave them a cube  to share and then they left together to explore the other galaxies. But all good things must come to an end.

Before long, Primus and Unicron made their creations, they soon realized that their creations could not live on the same planets at first. So, they separated, but they sealed the fate of their creations, so that they would one day meet and that they will coexist. After that Unicron soon realized that the planet where his creations lived on was dying. And so he made the ultimate sacrifice... to become one with the dying planet. When he, Unicron, did that, he lost connections with Primus and that's when Quintessa came in. When Primus lost contract with Unicron, he created Quintessa to find Unicron for him, as he was unable to for, he was one of the seven First Primes of Cybertron.

Quintessa did find Unicron and knew he was still alive even though he had merged with the planet, she reported back to Primus that he had died, being killed by his creations. What Quintessa didn't know was that before she had told him her false report, I had told Primus what happened to Unicron when I was living on his planet in the beginning. And so, Primus  had branded Quintessa as a traitor and banned her from setting foot on Cybertron again.

After Quintessa was cast out, I went to Cybertron and asked Primus to stay on his planet to temporarily live there. He greeted me with open arms, and in the end, I stayed on Cybertron for a million years. When I was there, I gifted Primus the Matrix of Leadership. The key that will activate a weapon that will destroy suns to make energon, create Primes and hold many secrets. The matrix was created using a sliver of my spark from my Cybertronian form.

In my Cybertronian form my main colors are white, grey, energon blue and a mixture of blue and gray. My optics are a pastel mix of super nova colors. My body is slim and smooth (good for speed and agility), I have a pitch black cloak that's also white in the inside, it drags behind me as I walk (it's a silk cloak that comes off and on) and I don't have a vehicle mode as I didn't see a reason for needing one.

When I was on Cybertron, I watched warriors be born from the ashes, listened to prophecies being told by their elders and becoming a Grand Prime. Someone that is even higher than the Primes. In all honesty, I tried to reject the title, but in the end, they gave it to me and then I became a legend there. After that, I rarely showed myself to others. I only showed my self to the First Primes and a few others, but that's it.

After one million years had passed, I left Cybertron and went back to Earth. Where Unicron's creations lived on. There for the next 11 million years, I watched the creation of humans start, the shifting of the land and war...