The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.

Start from the beginning

" Says the lazy birdbrain whose about to fly into a tree?" Asked the rabbit smugly.

" Huh?" A thud echoed in her mind before she stopped under something large for shelter. She had to stop. Her chest hurt from not being able to breathe, and her feet felt to spend to walk much less run.

" Good choice of hiding. Stay quiet, Kitten. " Greg said softly beside her.

" I am. " She whispered as she laid her head on her knees, which she'd pulled to her chest. " So tired.." she said to herself, letting her eyes close momentarily.

However, they shot open at Lucifer's choice words getting closer. " Dirty trick, Rabbit. "

" What trick? I warned you, didn't I?" He asked innocently enough.

She groaned and stood after a moment because the beast could still be in the area and may be after her.

Y/N started trudging onwards. She had no intentions of returning to that place.. It wasn't helping her.

She wouldn't go back.

Soon enough time had seemed to speed up. Not really, but she'd been walking for what seemed to be forever. Her feet were on fire. She, at last, sat down beside a rather talk tree. It was full, lush, vibrant. Little mushrooms were growing all around it. Flowers showered down around her very suddenly as a wind came from nowhere.

She swore she heard a chorus of voices shouting as she lost her balance and fell backward into a chasm of a hole she hadn't seen before. The wind was relentless, the petals of the flowers surrounded her, swatting at her cheeks as they fluttered about. She could see sharp blue eyes watching her from one side. Another set she could feel watching her from the other.

She glanced over curiously, and from what she could see in the rather dimly lit tunnel, brown eyes. "Who is watching me? " It was the only question in her mind at the moment. Not why was she falling? Not why wasn't she getting hurt? Not why wasn't she waking up, because this was surely a dream!

She felt a chill up her spine as she continued downward and glanced over to see the faintest grins spread across the open. Air around the blue eyes. Not to mention a mop of black hair, fair skin, giant black wings (that slowed his decent enough), striking features really, but it was topped off well with his arms crossed over his chest. " Huh, well I'll be, I believe she's finally opening her eyes. "

" What do you mean? She's always got them open? " Asked another voice from her other side. She looked over her shoulder to see brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, and large, fluffy looking brown ears settled on top of his head. He blinked a few times, shocked, honestly. " Oh! I see what you mean now! " He smiled happily. " Kitten is going to be able to see us. " He was much more visible than Lucifer.

" Gregory?" She asked curiously.

" That's me~ " he smiled softly, and with a very pretty smile at that, and patted her head gently.

She glanced back in front of her as her hair fluttered around her cheeks yet again. His face was much more visible than before. Around his grin, or maybe more of a smirk, were dimples. Honestly, it just added to the overall attractiveness. " Lucifer?" She asked, shocked that he looked very much like a fallen angel.

To which he curtly nodded. " Yeah, Kid. It's me. So... What are you going to do about the bottom? It's coming up rather fast. "

" Oh! Umm.. I don't know. I figured this was a dream... So I wouldn't get hurt... " She answered, confused.

The Raven haired guy rested his cheek on his fist and hugged a dramatic sigh. " You know better, Y/N. This isn't a dream. "

" He's right. For once. " Gregory said as she turned completely to face him. He was completely visible now. His cheeks were sprinkled with freckles or fairy kisses as she'd also heard them called, and his glasses sat perfectly on his nose. He was rather tall for a rabbit, but his legs were curled. Almost as if he was getting ready to jump. Y/N took note of the waist coat he seemed to be fiddling with. A little chain and pocket watch sat perfectly inside one of its pockets. He looked straight at her finally, after playing with the buttons on his coat, and smiled. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown. One seemed just darker than the other, and both seemed nearly hazel. Yet not. " Don't worry. I've got this. I have a feeling were back where we belong. If you can see us you should be able to touch us. "