☔︎

"y/n we have some news to tell you" your parents said.

"and that is?"

"your father has a new job." your mother said.

"ok cool."

"but it's in tokyo. so we will be moving soon."

"wait what" your expression changed completely

"we will be moving soon. are you deaf or something" you heard your brother say. you rolled your eyes and walked to your room. you had tears forming in your eyes.

"why... just why. i was so happy. why" you said to yourself. you sat on your bed and took out your phone and clicked the contact "bum butt"

y/n:
hey tsukki can you come over?

bum butt:
sure what time

y/n
now please

bum butt
on my way <3

tsukishima got up from his chair. he was studying his english. he heard his phone vibrate and grabbed his phone. he looked at the screen and saw a notification from y/n.

he now was currently walking to y/n house. he knocked on the door and was greeted by a little boy with h/c hair. "who are you?" the boy asked.

"is y/n home?" tsukishima said with a monotone voice. he really did not like children.

"yeah but who are you"

"i'm her boyfriend 😐"

"she doesn't have a boyfriend"

"yes she does. can i come in? 😐"

"no"

y/n heard talking, she walked downstairs and saw tsukishima at the door. she rolled her eyes going up behind her brother grabbing him by the hair and pushing him away.

"sorry about that" y/n said to tsukki while grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs to her room.

tsukishima and y/n sat on the floor together playing uno.

"hah i won" tsukishima said laughing at you. y/n got up and sat in tsukishimas lap and hugged him.

"i have something to tell you" you said with a sad face.

"what is it?"

"i'm breaking up with you"

"what" tsukishima said confused.

cliffhanger 😜 #LOL #fyp anyways hey