ever since your eyes interlocked with his he was in love.

you were the karasunos boys volleyball team manager. it was your second year of being the manager. you were quite nervous because you had to manage the club alone this year since kiyoko graduated. (pretend the third years were second years last year)

"good morning y/n chan" daichi and sugawara said in sync. "good morning" you replied back with a sweet smile.

sugawara and daichi both went to go get changed while you stayed out in the gym. you set up the net and rolled out the cart of balls from the gym.

by the time you had finished with that all of the boys were in the gym dressed and ready to go.

"good morning, sorry i was late" coach ukai said walking through the gym door and taking a seat at the bench. "good morning." everyone replied back.

-time skip lol-
(after practice btw)

practice was finally over. the boys had to do morning and after school practices to make sure they were ready to compete for nationals. the boys showered and got dressed.

after everyone was ready to head to their classes we all split ways. you and tanaka walked together to your class. "y/n guess who i saw at the new boba shop across the school" tanaka asked almost screaming. "who?" y/n asked quietly.

"my true love kiyoko" tanaka said while he placed a hand on his heart looking up. "my one and only. mi reina 😍." (pls no one is going to read this but this is a joke between me and my friends)

"oh my gosh tanaka" y/n said laughing as they walked through the hallways. they had the same class so the walked through the hallways in search for class 2-A.

once they found it they walked through the door. y/n walked towards the back of the class choosing the last seat closest to the window. tanaka took the desk next to her.

l/n f/n was a quiet girl. she was funny, caring, sweet. she had a nice family and a nice house. she had a brother and a pet dog. she was living life like the movies. that's what everyone saw. we don't speak about what they don't see though.

y/n placed her head in her arms. she was so tired. she stayed up all night playing cod with some boy she found in a discord server. "ugh why did he want to play so many rounds" y/n thought to her self.

after a while you fell asleep and next thing you know you got a book dropped on the floor next to your desk. it was extremely loud and not a fun way to wake up.

"y/n do you mind reading us the page out of the book we are reading?" miss teacher asked.

" i'm sorry i cannot." you simply say laying your head back down. you were not in the mood but the teacher let it slide this time.

-time skip again lol-

all classes were over and it was finally time for club activities. you and tanaka walked to the gym side by side. tanaka was your best friend, you guys would talk about everything together. he was loud, strong, not so smart. and you on the other hand were quiet, not so strong. and smart. but hey they do say opposites attract.

you and tanaka walked through the gym door to see a tall boy. he had blond hair and glasses.

"everyone meet tsukishima kei. the new student" coach ukai said.

the moment your eyes interlocked with his you felt butterflies in your stomach. you quickly turned away trying to hide the blush on your face. all he could do was smirk and look to the side.

okay that's the chapter lmao. i know this is a kenma yandere story but just be patient 🤪 anyways in like 2 more chapters we meet kenma lmao and anyways no one is reading this so vivian and melannie it will be soon 🙏