Chapter 30

They arrived at her apartment. And Caitlin groaned. I looked at her worried. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot to leave the blanket. I accidentally brought it with me."

"Oh." I chuckled. "I don't think Cisco will mind."

"Thanks for bringing me here." She said heading straight in.

I lingered outside the door not sure if I should follow her in or not.

She poked her head around. "Well? Come in. Don't just stand there."

She went to the fridge and a tray of ice cubes. I watched her as she grabbed a glass from a cabinet and poured a glass of water from a jug and dropping a few cubes of ice.

Ice cubes. I suddenly thought. She's drinking ice cold water and not just normal water. Does that mean Frost.." I shook my head and almost laughed at myself for being so paranoid. She was just drinking ice water, that doesn't mean anything.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked. "I have orange juice, milk—"

"No thanks." I interrupted her.

She suddenly laughed. "Feel free to sit. You look awkward. It's not like you've never been here before."

"Maybe I should go," I told her. "I should let you rest."

Caitlin shrugged. "I feel fine honestly. I just need a cold shower and maybe a big belly burger and a milkshake. I'm craving strawberry Jell-O too."

"I can go buy—"

"Barry said he'll grab a big belly burger from his way back from the hospital. I'll just call him to bring it here. You can stay if you want." She smiled at him and I felt a pang of guilt. She has no idea that this was his fault. When she knows everything, she wasn't going to smile and look at him like this. She was going to hate him. If he hadn't let Frost come with him to Spain if he has just taken her to her friends the moment he saw Frost...

"I'll see you later Caitlin. I'm glad you're back." I left and closed the door behind me and sped away.
~
"Okay, guys no more delaying. Tell me exactly what happened."

I burst into S.T.A.R Labs noisily and set my purse down. My hands-on my hips. Everyone swerved to look at her. Barry with a burger in his hand and midway through his mouth.

"Good morning." Said Cisco cheerfully.

"Good morning, now spill."

I plopped down on a chair and crossed my arms like a child. She tried to remember what happened but either the memory was fuzzy or she couldn't remember clearly. There were only flashes and bits that didn't make sense and it was useless. She was well-rested and back to herself now. It was about time she knows exactly what happened.

"And I love you all but please don't try to sugarcoat it." Knowing what her friends were like, she knew they would try. "Don't leave out anything."

Barry opened her mouth but just then Savitar walked in silently. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What?" He asked puzzled at the attention he was getting. "I left my suit here, I just came back to get it. You can go back to whatever you were doing and pretend like I'm not here."

He went to a corner where his old suit was. Caitlin didn't even notice it until now.

"No, don't leave. You should say." Said Barry abruptly.

Savitar looked startled. "I have no reason to stay here."

"We were just about to tell Caitlin when she was—you know—Killer Frost. You should be here too considering you were with her most of the time." Cisco shot him a glare. What was that about? I expected Savitar to say something harsh or snarky back but to my surprise, he just pursed his lips. His expression was carefully blank.