Bday Surprises

Pretending to be okay is hard. Really hard. Smiling like everything is okay is even harder. But pretending to love someone who inflicts fear in you is the hardest of them all.

I hate the fact that I have to put on a show of this happy fiancé of a man who says he loves me in the light but hurts me even more in the dark.

Yup that's right you heard me fiancé.

Omar proposed the night of my birthday. The night that's suppose to be the happiest night of my life became the worst.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"Diamond wake up there's a fire. Get up. Get up hurry!"

"Huh. I'm up. I'm up. Gotta grab my phone, my purse, quick grab my Louis Vuitton's " I said jumping out of bed. I started going around my room and grabbing all my stuff. Until I heard laughing behind me. I turn around to see my family and Karlie standing with a big cake that had the number 18

"Are you serious" I said dropping everything.

They just continued laughing

"Guys that was not funny"

"Hell yeah it was. You should've seen your face but anyways happy birthday bitch!" Karlie said

"Hey lil girl you in my house watch yo mouth fo you get these hands" mama said.

"Well damn my bad Mama Stella" Karlie said putting her hands up.

Yup my mama a G

"Come on guys let's sing happy birthday so she can do her hair. Shxt looking like a birds nest" Ma said

After they sang happy birthday I got dressed and Karlie took me shopping. Then to dinner where James surprised me. After that we went to her house so I could get dressed. They was having a party at my house and I was so excited but Omar didn't hit me up all day. Not even to tell me happy birthday. He must have forgotten but I wasn't going to let that ruin my bday. I was bout to turn up and have the best night of my life.

At the party all my friends were there even Tammy. She apologized and I guess we cool now. I said hi to everyone and then I saw Jerome and August. Ever since they found out they were brothers they've been closer than ever. Like they always wit each other and have each other's back.

Ahh Jerome. Haven't stopped thinking about him. We've been talking a lil bit and he's really funny and charming and everything. I kinda wish that I had given him a chance. Maybe I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

They both gave me a gift and a kiss on the cheek and wished me happy birthday. Then August went somewhere and me and Jerome started talking.

I was having a good time with Jerome. He was making me laugh and telling how August bust his ass in the snow on January tryna impress some girl. I really wanted to kiss him and I was about to when I heard Omar's voice.

"Will Stella Diamond Smith please come to the front please."

I went to where it was coming from and I seen Omar standing lookin all handsome with a big bouquet of red roses. This is the side of him I like. The sweet side that buys me flowers not the mean side that beats me for simple things.

He got a mic from the Dj and started to speak

"Diamond ever since I met you I knew you were the girl for me. The way you put that bartender in place at the beach girl that turned me right the fuck on hallelujah!"

"Boy don't get these hands"
Ma said giving him a look

"Oh my bad sorry Mama Stella. Okay as I was saying girl you bad but you're good. You're good for me and I don't know what I would do without you. I want you to be my forever. I want you to be the one. I want to wake up to your beautiful and stank ass breath every morning" he said causing people to laugh, "what I'm saying is" he got down on one knee and present a Diamond ring in a red box

"Stella will you marry me"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I started crying. People awed thinking it was tears of joy but they weren't. They were tears of fear. I wanted to say no. I didn't want to spend my life with him a... a monster. I was about to say no but the look on his face scared me. The look on his face read 'say no I dare you'. So of course I said yes. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everyone started congratulating us. I was about to start crying again but he squeezed my side, a reminder not to act up. So I stood there by his side all night pretending that I was happy all the while thinking what have I got myself into.

~~~~~~ End of Flashback~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share its really appreciated

** Diamond bday outfit in m/m**