Fuck Her Fuck Him Fuck It

Jerome came up to us but I ain't pay him no mind. I continued laughing and touching on Beast fine ass just to see what J gon do.

"Ayo Diamond," I heard him say. I smirked but continued like I didn't hear him.

"DIAMOND! Mayne answer me when I'm talking to you!"

"What Jerome" I said turning to face him. He just looked at me. I was starting to get impatient.

"WHAT!" I snapped.

He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes
"Mayne nothing forget it". He storms off.

I know I should feel bad but he's the one who wanna walk away so fuck him. I turn back round and continued talking to Beast like nothing ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome Pov

Mayne fuck her and her bougie ass. I ain't gon lie Diamond fine as hell but i ain't finna chase her. I mean I ain't suppose to even be around her but I can't help it. I mean have you seen her! She's gorgeous and she's smart. Heard she got accepted to Juilliard or some Shxt like that. That's the kind of woman I want but that attitude gotta go. She seem like she a ride or die type'a chick. She also look like she could throw it down in the kitchen.

Now she probably still over at that bar smiling up in that nigga face and shxt. She didn't even pay attention to a nigga but fuck it. It's not like I can get in a relationship with her anyways.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

A/N: SURPRISE MUTHERFVCKER!!! Aye bet yall didn't know I was gon hit yall with a Jerome Pov huh. Vote. Comment and share. Please.

***Diamond at the beach in m/m***