Betrayal

i woke up lie this

i woke up like this

we flawless ladies tell em

say i look so good tonight

gah damn gah damn gah damn!

i sang while opening the door. i put my stuff by the door and strolled in the kitchen.

i really hope ma cook cuz a bitch hungry af and im feeling lazy af too. i walked right up to the stove and saw that ma cooked my favorite. i quickly grab a plate and walked to the dining room where i know ma was.

"damn ma! you hooked a sista up! i knew you loved me!" i said looking up from my plate to see the most horrible sight infront of me. i saw ma taking a envelope of money from Omar.

"Ma what the fuck?!" i said dropping my plate "what the fuck fuck is he doing here"

"Baby sit down. we gotta talk"

"No ma! Tell me why he's here."

"Baby lets go upstairs and I'll explain"

I follow her upstairs to my room and waited.

"Baby he apologized a lot of times. He buys you these expensive gifts. Baby he told me he's really sorry"

"What?! He's sorry?! Was he sorry when he smacked me in front of everyone?! Was he sorry when he beat the shit out of my for small things like waking up late?! Was he sorry when he almost killed me?!"

"Baby listen I think you should go back to him okay. He promised never to hit you again"

"What kind of mother are you?! You want me, your only daughter, to go back to that..that monster after all he's done to me!!"

I started pacing back and forth. This bitch is really outta her mind if she thinks I'm going back.

What would make her want me to go back to him. Like has she not seen the scars. Has she not seen my tears, my hurt ?!

What

What

What

Then it hit me. I stop pacing and stand in front of her

"How much "

"What?!"

This bitch is really acting stupid.

"I'm not stupid. How much did he pay you. How much did it take for you to sell your own daughter, your own blood Huh"

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said looking out the window.

"Oh you know exactly what the fuck I'm talkin bout. I saw you take the envelope from him. Do you not have enough. How could you be so greedy. Dylan gives you everything and more so why do you need more!!"

Now I was raising my voice at my ma. I never thought the day would come but I'm so close to smacking the shit outta her like fr fr.

"Listen don't talk to me like that. I'm your fucking mother. You talk to me with respect. Now you're gonna pack yo shit and go back to that man and you're gonna do it now!"

"Like hell I won't. I'd rather die than go back to that bastard."

Ma got up and smacked me in my face

"You will! You will do as I say cuz I'm your fucking mother you ungrateful little bitch!"

"You know what fuck you! I don't need you or Omar. You sick bitch"

I went in my closet and got my clothes, jewelry and my duffle bag full of money I been saving since I was thirteen.

I put it in my car and went back up to get the rest of my stuff. That's when Dylan came home

"Diamond. What are you doing. What happened ?"

Ma came out and told him it was nothing. She gave me the shut up please look but nah bitch I'm snitching

"That bitch you called a wife-"

"Diamond that's your mother. Watch your mouth"

No. That's not a mother. A mother would never sell her daughter to a monster that hurt her"

"WHAT?! EVA did what?!"

"No baby she's lying"

"Why would I lie about that"

"Eva why would you do that. Have I not worked my butt off so you could have whatever you want?! Why would you do that?! I can't believe you"

He walked away

"Baby please listen"

"Get off of me Eva! That's the lowest of the low. I'm done!"

"See what the fuck you did!" She screamed after he left

"You brought it upon yourself ! Don't try to blame me cuz you're a selfish ass bitch"

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!"

"GLADLY" I jumped in my car and drove off.

I drove around for a couple of hours before I finally pulled up the drive way. I knock on the door and as soon as Ms. Sheila opened the door I fell into her arms and cried. She led me inside and sat me on the couch and hugged me as I cried.

"Ayo Ma who was at the door?" someone asked coming down the stairs. I didn't care I just continued crying. Until I heard him say my name

"Diamond?"I looked up and saw him

"Jerome?"

A/N: so yeahhhh that happened 😳 I have this new blog on tumblr. It's about interracial relationships if any of you wanna check it out. My name is ashlynnsthename. So check it out 👍
Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

&

Share its really appreciated

** Eva/ diamond mom in m/m**