Be My Girl

**2 months later**

It's been a few months since me and Omar ( Beast) went out and we've been going out ever since.

Sitting here on his lap I can't help think of how hot and sexy he look in his v neck.

Ooooh them chest muscles and those biceps and those perfectly sculptured abs that makes me wanna pour vodka down Em and lick it!!!

I mean besides being sexy he's funny and caring. He deadass does the most sweetest things ever! Like the other day he picked me up from school and he bought me roses. They were so beautiful and so amazing and the girls were definitely jealous. And he took me and my mom out to eat at this cute restaurant called Rebecca's.

Of course my mom liked him cause he was "sexy and sweet" ( her words not mine ). He even went out to buy her a bottle of her favorite wine. He was such a kiss up it ain't even funny.

Omar is amazing and all but I can't help but think about Jerome. I never even went out with this kid and he got me thinking bout him

and how his hands would feel touching my skin,

how his lips would taste and how big his..... Anyways you get the point. He has this hold on me I don't know what it is.

Is it because he rejected me?

Because he's the first guy that's ever said no to me?

Why can't I get him out my mind and focus on the one who wants me and wants to be with me. But most importantly why doesn't he want me? I mean have you seen me. I'm sexy and everybody wants me or wants to be me so why not him?

"Babe!" Omar said snapping me out of thought. Did I mention how sexy he sounds when he calls me babe even though we aren't officially together!

"Yessss" I said looking up at him

"I gotta tell you something. It's been on my mind lately. And..."

Oh no is he gonna break up with me before we even start officially dating cuz that would be wrong. That would mean me getting rejected... Again! And I'm not bout to let that happen.

".... And what?! Come on out" I got up off his lap and turn to face him.

"And I don't think we should be going out anymore..."

"Oh? So that's it huh. Have fun with me for a couple of months and then wanna leave huh. I see how it is Beast!"

I got up grabbed my bag and walked my ass to the front door.

Ain't nobody gonna make a fool out of Diamond again! Uh huh!

"Stella"

"Stella" he grabbed on my arm and pull me back fore I could open the fvckin door

"Nigga don't call me that my name is Diamond!" I snatched my arm away and walked to the door but the nigga blocked me

"Nigga move! You don't want me so I'll go!"

He start laughing.

Really. Like is he serious right now. I'm mad as FVCK and this nigga is laughing

Oh hell nah

"Nigga what's so funny."

"You...... You think i don't want yo ass no more ." he said doubling over this nigga is really laughing his ass off right now like damn. Ain't even that funny

"What the fuck! You just said it bout a minutes ago!"

"I never said that. I just said I don't wanna date you no mo. I want you to be my girlfriend"

"Hold up! What!"

"Really nigga you Gon just mess with my emotions like that. I was really bout to pop off on your ass b! Don't do shxt like that" I said.

"Baby I'm sorry but you should've seen your face"

"Shut up ain't nun funny bout my face!"

I can feel the anger leaving my body. I swear i could never stay mad at him

"Yeah okay sureeeee"

"Whatchu tryna say huh!" I said playfully

"Nothing. Nothing" he said smirking.

"Bye nigga. I'm out."

"Awe baby. Please don't leave. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on my neck.

On God if this nigga don't stop we gon end up booty ass naked and under the covers

"How bout it huh? Will you Stella Diamond Smith be my girlfriend or nah" he said still kissing my neck

This nigga is tempting me

He knows what he's doing to

On God I wanna give in but it ain't gon be that easy.

He gon have to beg if he wants some of this

I turn around to face. I look him deep in his eyes and said

"I'll think about it"

and left!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome Pov

Take my drink nigga I'm buzzin

Take my trees nigga I'm gone

Take my keys nigga it's nothin one'a these chicks is taking me home

I bump my head to the music as I watch the blunt get rotated waiting for it to come my way.

"This song is beast for real tho. Juice you got the vocals and e'rything down packed man!" I said dabbing August.

"Thanks man. Worked hard on that shxt yah'ear me!"

"Shxt popping. Why selling when you could be a star man. Make millions. Have Bxtches throwing pussy at you left right and center mayne You definitely got it man. Use it!"

"Cuz nigga I ain't found dah right people yet Mayne. Once I find someone best buhlee I be all up in dat but I 'preciate it cuz. Gud lookin out!"

"Ain't nun man. Aug man I been tinkin you tink you could put me on mayne. Ma just lost her job n shxt. Gotta help her out man. This 9-5 shxt ain't payin no bills dawg"

"You sho bout dat cuz. Dez streets ain't nun nice homie u sho u could handle it mayne"

"Aye I gotta do wat I gotta do yah know wat I'm sayin"

"I 'ear yuh. I gots yuh. Come by da crib tomorrow n I got yuh"

"Thnx cuz. Gud lookin out!"

"No pro'lem cuzzo. But aye wat up wit u 'n Diamond. Yuh feelin ha or wat"

"Mayne fuck outta here. Ain't nobody got time fo ha stuck up ass"

"Oh wah she do. She rejected yuh aye. She done broke yah heart." A bum ass nigga named Sneaks say causin everybody to laugh.

"Shxt not even! It's the other way round brotha. I rejected her ass. I could have her if I wanted to nigga. Buhlee dat! But yo I'm out. Moms needs me. Dueces." I said dabbing everybody as I made my way out.

Once outside, far from da house I took out my phone and dialed the number.

"Aye it's done. I'm in."

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

A/N: who's he talking to?
What will happen between him and Diamond ?
Will Diamond say yes to Beast

Vote

Comment

Share please it's greatly appreciated

August in m/m 😍