Its Going Down

Jerome POV

"Diamond baby are you okay? What's wrong? What happened?! "

I hold her in my arms while she cried. She ain't say nun. She just cried and cried. Then she passed out. I took her and put her in my bed. I watch her for a while.

She's so beautiful when she sleeps

I left and went downstairs to find mama. She was in the kitchen cooking
her back to me. Buh when she turn round she hit me wit da wooden spoon she had in her hand.

"Ow! Damn ma what the fuck that for"

She hit me again

"Dang ma. Whats wrong wit you yo! I'm a grown ass man you can't be hittin on me like dat!"

"That's right. You a GROWN ASS MAN. What are you doing wit a lil girl like dat. Fuck wrong wit you!"

"Maaaa" I said sitting down, " I didn't mean to fall fa ha. I juss happen. It not like I plan dis."

"Did you tell her"

"No ma you know I can"

"Well since yo ass know you can't tell her yo ass shouldn't be wit her. Fuck wrong wit you boy I ain't raise no pedophile. Lawd where did I go wrong!" She walk to the living room and drop on the couch

"Ma stop being so dramatic damn"

"Have you fucked her"

"What?! Ma! No!"

"Do you want to fuck her"

"No ma I don't wanna fuck her.."

"Boy don't lie to me"

"Ma if you'd let me finish I was bouta say I don't wanna fuck her. I wanna make love to her"

"Hmm okay child. Do whatchu want don't say I didn't warn you"

"Yea yea ma whatever. Buh how you know Diamond tho ma"

"I meet her at that beauty store. Her boyfriend smacked her n i felt bad fa ha. I didn't wan what happened to my sister to happen to her so I gave her my number n address"

"Wow so why she hea now"

"Her mom tried to sell her back to that no good ass boyfriend of hers"

"Oh hell nahh" i walk out the house n head to my truck . Ion know where I was goin but that ain't matter I needed to think.

I get in my truck and just drive. I don't even know what to think right now. Diamonds at my house because of her bitch ass boyfriend; moms is TRIPPIN telling me that diamond too young for me; she doesn't understand; I love her. All I really Wanna know is why her mom wanna sell her knowing what she has to deal with. I should try to get through to her.

** At Diamond Moms Place**

I pull up to this big ass house. Big enough for bout 30 people damn.

If she got a house like dis and she a fucking lawyer Why was she desperate for more money.

That's one greedy ass bitch tho

I hope out the car and walk up the drive way. Had a white escalade park there. I ring the doorbell n nobody answer so I just walked my ass on in.

I walk in to the living and found who I think is Diamonds mom. And guess what the fuck she was doing.

This bitch was snorting some coke.

Her daughter could be lying dead in the streets and she ova hea gettin amped

"Ayo" i made my presence known. she look up at me. This bitch look at me and went back to snorting.

"You ain't hear me talkin to you"

"Df you want"

"Where's Diamond" I said testing her

"How df am I 'pose to know"

"She yo daughter you suppose to know where she's at what kinda mother are you"

"Listen don't come up in here talkin shit. I don't give a fuck where she at. That bitch messed up my business deal. If her stupid ass would've gone back then I wouldn't be in this mess"

"What the fuck is wrong with you! what fucking mess by the looks you doin jus fine"

"It look fine now but won't be here tomorrow thanks to that bitch! I work my whole fucking life for that ungrateful ass bitch and she couldn't just do one simple lil thing. All she fucking had to do was go back to the man and he pay me. Now my business is ruined"

"Bitch don't tell me you run a fucking escort business" I shook my head at the bitch fallin back on the couch Cuz right now I can't stand this bitch

"Yes I run a damn escort business! You got a problem wit that!" She got all up in my face n I don't like nobody in face my

"Bruh first of all you need to back the fuck up your breath stink. Second of all how df you gon try sell your DAUGHTER. She yo blood man. Df wrong wit you"

"Blah blah blah. Fuck that bitch and her ungrateful ass. Forget bout her. You just lemme take care'a yuh"

She got down on her knees and started unbuckling my belt. I was about to let her do ha thing but then I remember who df she was and push her back. I buckle my pants and walk to da door

"Something seriously wrong wit you b. You need help"

I got in the car and drove back home. When I got home I went up to watch diamond. She was still sleep. She look beautiful and I couldn't wait til the day I get to officially call her mine. But first we gotta deal wit this pro'lem. I grab my phone n dial the number

"Yo it's on. It's goin down tonight!"

I hung up and watch diamond sleep.

"Don't worry baby. It will be ova soon. Real soon"

A/N: sorry for not updating. Was kinda taking a break but mostly because of writers block. Thank you _jaybeex33_ for a da help. Yall should read her story it BOMB AF 👌

** Jerome in M/M **