Mr. Sexyyyy

Seeing as I was mad as hell I decided to get a drink from the bar to cool my nerves cuz lord knows I was ready to pop off on a Bxtch. On my way there niggas was tryna holla at me but I ain't pay em no mind. Shxt I'm not stuck up or anything but most of em were bums and Stella Diamond Smith don't do bums booboo. Best believe!

At the bar I saw this sexy ass dude with the most sexiest body and the most sexist smile ever! yo I swear I fell in love right then and there but you know me I always keep my cool. I walked up and sat my ass right next to him and pretended he wasn't even there. I could tell he was checking me out. I could fell his eyes on my thighs and my ass. I was about to say something but the bartender came.

"Sup ma what can I get yo fine ass ?" he licked his lips and smiled like that shxt was cute. Nigga was ugly AF and his hairline was so fucked up it made Lebron hairline look straight. His teeth was messed the fuck up and he was skinny as hell and he tried to flirt with me! ha! Shxt had me rolling 😂😂. I was laughing so hard that mr. sexy next to me started laughing too. I tried to calm down but one look at his face and I was rolling on the floor laughing.

Again!

Finally I calmed down and ordered a corona. He mumbled something under his breathe. You know I had to get his ass in check.

"You wanna repeat that ?" I asked him.

"Mayne nun shoot!" he walked away to get my beer.

"Thought so!"

"Damn ma why you hadda do ole boy like that. I swear he looked like he was bouta smack the shxt outta you." Said Mr.Sexy.

"Smack the shxt outta who? me? nah brah he ain't that stupid now come on."

"Damn. You talkin like you hard but you pro'lly one of em soft ass females." He said laughing.

"Nigga fight me then!"

"Nah chill ma. I'm just jkin. My names Omar but the ladies call me beast."

"Why the hell they call you that for ?"

"Wanna find out" he licked his lips and I got the idea. But oooh he look soo sexy. I was ready to pounce on him. Lord help me!

"Nah nigga I'm good lol. My name is Stella but my friends call me Diamond." I shook his big hand. Then we started talking and laughing and having the time of our lives. That is until Jerome came.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

A/N: boring chapter but ehh I promise the next one will be more entertaining.

*** Beast/ Omar in m/m ***