𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 - 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐩

Start from the beginning

Gianna yawned, shrugged, tied her hair. "Grocery shopping, get my shoes fixed, buy a new lightbulb for the bathroom."

"You can't reach the ceiling even with a chair. You're the same height as a gnome."

She put her hands on her hips and pouted, "You don't know that."

I looked at her from head to toe, then at the ceiling, then at the wooden chair. My estimation says Gianna will fall flat on her pretty face. I gave her a look. She sighed. She knows I'm right.

Then, slowly, her face lit up. A smile broke across her face and she looked up at me. Why the woman was a gremlin's beyond me. She must've not gotten enough vitamins in the womb.

"So... does that mean you'll change it for me?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. There's no way I'll be a personal handyman for this girl. I'm already her driver, delivery man, and nightly hooker. Who does she think she is?

"What's in it for me?"

"An extra round, mister," she held a tiny finger in the air.

I would've given in without anything in return. I was just asking what was in it for me in case she offered anything.

"Deal," we shook on it.

Dominic Jensen's office smelled like chocolate churros and the reason was a plate of chocolate churros ready for me to be devoured as I used my two hours to make him money. Grabbing a marker from his center table, I started with book number one out of three-hundred. These little shits will apparently sell more than thrice as much as your ordinary bookstore paperback version. On that note, I wonder when Gia's going to publish her first book.

"Should I ask if you wanna hear about my vacation with your sister or should I just tell my stories since you'll act uninterested?" he wondered.

"I am uninterested," in a way that I won't die if I don't hear about your getaway, "But I'll listen if you wanna talk."

So he did. He told me about Alicia this, Alicia that. It was kinda weird hearing so much about my sister but he sure did sound like they had a shit ton of fun so I was happy for them. It got me wondering if I should take Gia on a vacation. I don't really do vacations but I might consider one. Might.

But she'll think I'm simping—whatever the fuck that means. Maybe I should just announce that I'm going on a vacation and wait until she whines for me to take her. Then, of course, I will.

Yes, that sounds good.

I ran some errands at home after my business at Contented. Laundry, a snack, some cigarettes, and a bit of decluttering my desk. Chores relax me. I guess growing up the way I did, I formed the habit. I liked helping Alicia and her mother around the place when our father wasn't around.

Eventually, I got a text from Gianna saying that she was finished with all she needed to do. I grabbed some extra clothes and drove to her apartment.

Gia still wanted to try installing the bulb herself. To my amusement and to her frustration, I was right: she couldn't reach it even with a stool beneath her feet. She could've done it under dangerous means if she was really desperate but I happen to like doing these little favors for her. Once that was done, I was waiting for my promised payment.

Gia smiled, wagging a finger between us, "No, no, sir. Dinner first."

For dinner, we had burgers. Chicken burgers for a change. Once the clock struck seven, I was finally able to drink one glass of liquor. Two was enough for me. By nine, I was having a cigarette on the balcony. The only comfortable space, when not standing, was on Gia's orange beanbag that hasn't been washed in ages, to my disgust.