HIDEOUT: PROLOGUE FILM

Uploaded: March 30th, 2020

0:00 - 0:15: Intro

0:15 - 0:27: The streets are busy in Seoul. The news says "The world's largest meteor shower festival attracts citizens' attention". Woobin speaks (see subs).

0:27 - 1:43: We meet Serim riding his bicycle to school, Jungmo is petting a cat (named Cheese), Allen is driven to school and doesn't feel right walking among his peers, Taeyoung plays basketball, and Wonjin reads an article about the meteor shower. Taeyoung is exhausted (possibly anxious, as the subtitles say). Minhee is counting his steps on the rooftop, Seongmin is running late to class, Woobin enters his classroom while Wonjin is studying in the same classroom, and Hyeongjun is preoccupied with something in the corner of the classroom. None of the boys seem to be friends yet.

1:43 - 2:44: Hyeongjun and Seongmin look out of the windows (respectively), causing a lot of other students to watch as well. Cheese (the cat) runs away from Jungmo as it becomes darker. The nine boys watch as the meteor shower happens, and seem more entranced in it than the others around them. As the lights from the stars shine the brightest, the nine boys pass out.

2:44 - 4:34: Serim is at a storage unit(?) missing his late grandmother, as the camera focuses on a pair of her old shoes and an antique sewing machine. Wonjin posts a picture on Instagram of a drawing with the caption "The stars poured down" (which confirms that it was Wonjin that posted @the_hidden_universe #1). Jungmo is playing with Cheese, and Serim meets both of them. Jungmo and Serim realize that they have not been the only ones to play with Cheese and become friends. When they shake hands, Serim experiences one of Jungmo's traumatizing memories of losing his dog. Suddenly, another dog (Ribwi, Wonjin's friend) shows up and they follow it down many streets into what seems to be an underground hideout. Here they meet Wonjin that has painted the three on the wall with the title "Friends".

4:34 - 4:36: Outro

PROLOGUE FILM TEASER: