"Wait-" Cherry turned around to look at him once more, but he was gone.

He had disappeared, and he'd left the pink haired girl's question still sitting on her tongue, her heart pounding, wondering what the hell had just happened.

~~

She spent the rest of the night, tossing and turning in her bed. She'd been tired and worn out of her mind earlier before she had came to the common room and met her father, Mikey, or should she say Sirius.

But then, when she'd returned to her dorm room that night, she couldn't stop thinking about it, and she was quite frankly wondering, at this point, if she'd dreamed all of it. She was wide awake, as if someone had injected straight caffeine into her system, pumping through her blood as she lie there staring at the bottom of the top bunk bed.

She'd talk to Remus tomorrow on Monday, after her Defense class, and ask him about it. Then she'd know if she was dreaming or not. That had seemed to give her a bit more peace of mind, and not long after, she'd started drifting off to sleep.

Not long after, only getting five or six or so hours of sleep, her phone alarm rang at around nine and she groaned, not wanting to get up for the Sunday.

So, she'd hit the snooze button and turned over, going straight back to bed without even considering waking up and getting ready for whatever the twins had planned for her today, and if she was even going to think about getting up, she'd need a whole bunch of coffee.

And almost as if on cue, the twins burst into her room carrying a mug of hot streaming coffee towards her bed.

"Ugh, go away," she groaned, turning over again.

"No, get up, it's like nine in the morning, we've got things to too!" Fred yelled, sitting down on her bed and violently shaking her awake.

Mumbling curses under her breath, she finally opened her eyes and slowly sat up, cuddling into Fred's side while yawning.

"Darling, get up," he yelled laughing, as he put his arm around her shoulders, handing her the mug of coffee.

"How did you know?" she said, laughing a little as she brought the Christmas themed mug up towards her dry lips from the dehydration and slowly sipping the hot liquid.

"Oh love, we know you too well," George said, sitting on the other side of Cherry and laughing.

"We knew you'd preferred it iced, but it's cold, and not good for your immune system," Fred said.

Cherry raised an eyebrow at the red head. "Immune system?? Where'd you learn that, you go to muggle school or something?"

George chuckled. "Fred over here, has been doing some research on that muggle tech of yours, a toplap, is what it's called?"

Laughing, she said, "It's a laptop, and did you go through my computer??"

"Possibly..," Fred said sheepishly. "I may have seen a few things I wasn't supposed to see..."

Groaning, Cherry put her hands in her face. "Oh gawd, you went through my files didn't you, fuck..."

Fred was laughing his ass of, and George was chuckling to himself on the left of her, and Cherry was sitting in the middle blushing, extremely regretting not putting a password over her, -ahem-, *explicit pictures*.

"It was quite wicked," Fred teased, pulling on the hem of her shirt, making her turn even more red. "But don't worry love, we clicked out of it as soon as we opened it," he laughed as she buried her face in his shirt in embarrassment.