Always And Forever

Jay sat quietly at the bar with Will and Choi, his mind was all over the place. He wanted to know who the man was that almost ran off with Hailey. "Jay, back to earth" Choi lightly punched Jay on the arm, to bring him back from space. "What's going on in your mind?" Will asked his brother, knowing Jay doesn't handle stress well. "Nothing. I'll be back" Jay said, dropping off the stool and headed over to the unit. "Is it true about Hailey?" Choi asked Will, not sure if the roumers making their way around Med was true or not. "If you mean that she is back, then it's true" Will sighed, looking over to his brother laughing like nothing happened. "Wow, no wonder he's away with the fairies" Choi replied, also now watching Jay.

Back over at the table where Jay was sitting, he laughed and relaxed for this first time in a while with the unit. Non of them mentioned the rather large elephant in the room, keeping to a much lighter topic. "No one is as bad as dancing as Jay" Antonio made clear, diverting the dancing insults away from his and on to Jay. "Not as bad as yours" Jay scoffed dismissively, aware he wasn't even close to being as bad as Antonio. "Anyway, how are things going with Hailey at home?" Kevin asked, seeing Jay wasn't fully with it. "Really good. Her and Jasmine are best pals now- thankyou Charles" Jay nodded, turning around to pass Charles the beer he just bought, but didn't want anymore. "Thankyou, Jay. You're welcome. I'm glad they're getting on" Charles clanged his bottle with Jays glass of water. "This is cause for celebration. I'm buying shots" Platt announced, yelling the order over to Hermann. "Wow, if Platt's buying, then it really is a cause for celebration" Jay mocked, returning to his usual self- on the outside anyway.

Jays Apartment***

Jasmine and Hailey sat around the island doing Jasmines homework. Hailey sat boggled to what Jasmine was doing: for a four year old, the work was way to hard normally. "This is high school work" Hailey scratched her head, disgruntled with what she was ment to he helping Jasmine with. "Hailey, this isn't to bad. I think you just flip the second fraction, then times them both together" Jasmine thought out loud, looking to Hailey for conformation. "If you say so. I failed high school maths, so don't ask me" Hailey sighed. "High school maths? Hailey, I'm only in year 2" Jasmine said, wondering why Hailey was so stuck. "That's my point. Kids your age shouldn't even know what four times four is, never mind freeking fractions" Hailey replied, taking a big gulp of coffee. "What type of school did you go to?" Jasmine asked, looking down at Haileys childhood education. "Not a private one" Hailey retorted, leaving Jasmine to do it herself. "Google will be more help than me. I'll stick to watching Coronation Street" Hailey flopped back onto the sofa, letting out an almighty sigh. "You can't even understand what they're saying Hailey" Jasmine pointed out, not getting adults sometimes. "I understand what they're saying, more than I understand what your maths book is saying" Hailey shot back, returning to the telly. "Come back, Daddy. Hailey isn't any brain cells" Jasmine prayed under her breath. "I heard that" Hailey looked over to Jasmine, squinting her eyes jokingly and threw a cushion across the room to her. "You don't know what you've started now" Jasmine grinned, chucking the cushion back to Hailey and running to her room for supplys.

Seconds later, Hailey got bombarded with multiple pillows and teddies attacking her. Jasmine stood still for a second, not sure of Haileys feelings about pillow fights. That was soon put to rest, when Hailey jumped up off the sofa and ran to rugby tackle her. Giggles and screeches filled the apartment, nothing but fun was going on. Hailey and Jasmine beat each other with the biggest pillows they could find. They each hid at the opposite end of the room, and awaited for the other one to be the first to make the dangerous move. "Hailey, I won't throw anything at you. Promise" Jasmine lied, trying to lure Hailey out. "Although I might be academically stunted, I'm not stupid" Hailey replied, not falling for the trick she used to pull at Jasmines age. "But Hailey" Jasmine stomped, really wanting Hailey to come out from behind a cabinet. "But Jasmine" Hailey mocked, stamping her hands against the floor. "What if we come out together" Hailey proposed, hoping Jasmine would fall for that trick. "Count of three. 1....2....3.." Jasmine counted down and charged from behind the island, into the main area. "Hailey?" Jasmine called, worried to where Hailey was. "AHHHHHH" Hailey roared, coming at the tiny child with full force and back-up from a cushion. "Oh, Hailey" Jasmine screeched, wriggling around on the floor to get away from Hailey and the cushion. "Oh, Jasmine" Hailey chuckled, finding Jasmines struggle hilarious.