crash landing on you - ri jeong hyeok

Another Kdrama added to the list. 

Thanks to  ChrolloLucilifer    for coming up with this scenario. Its nice to have old readers coming back to request. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ri Jeong Hyeok was excited to get off duty for the weekend, and the best part of it was that it was the annual gathering. He wasn't much of a social person but it was a chance to meet his lovely fiancée Y/n. It had been six months since he last saw her. 

How it all began was when they were in high school together. Both of their fathers were in military officers but for competing teams for promotions and that meant they never saw eye to eye. Y/n's father was so glad to announce to the sector that his daughter was an exceptional student and was the ace at the village back home. So that's when Y/n moved to Jeong Hyeok's  class after she and her mother who had been a spy for years shifted to their father's new quarters.

Everything was fine till one of the boys decided to go talk to Y/n. At that time the rules were strict and if any educator found two opposite genders communicating it was considered for serious punishment. And the boy was none other than Jeong Hyeok's rival Son Ho. He had taken a liking to the new girl, she was not just smart but also pretty cute. 

Even thought Jeong Hyeok never admitted to any of his friends, he did let out his crush for Y/n to his older brother. 'Just go tell her. Any smart girl would choose you.' Hyung replied boosting his confidence. 'I hardly spoke to her.' Jeong Hyeok frowned a bit because he was not used to talk to people much as he was a much introverted person.

'Write a letter.' Hyung suggested and the teen's face lit up and he thanked him for the idea. 

However Son Ho had already his plan in execution. Son Ho made up his mind to talk to Y/n in their lunch break, when they had their food at the common dinning hall. He planned on approaching and sitting next to Y/n so that he could give her his sweet letter asking her out but maybe the universe conspired to work against his will and Y/n was already gathered around a bunch of girls, now it would really be awkward if he went and butted in. So he decides to give it to a primary girl who attended their school and was sitting on the table beside Y/n to drop a note into her lunch bag.  The little girl complied after he bribed her with few candies but what happened to that letter is still a mystery. Y/n never got his letter. However on the other hand Jeong Hyeok finally gathered some courage and left it inside her desk drawer.  

The next day it was evident Y/n read the letter she was blushing like crazy when she entered the class, but the question was who was she blushing for. Son Ho had already bragged about how he dropped a letter and was confident Y/n would go out with him. Jeong Hyeok was nervous he felt it would be so embarrassing if she threw his letter away but the only consolidation to his heart was he never wrote his name so that even if she complains to the staff they couldn't find who it was.

 That same day, Jeong Hyeok went to the music room to catch up on his piano lessons, and the door swung open and Y/n excused herself in with a sweet smile. Jeong Hyeok just nodded when she asked if she could practice after him. He was partially flustered that Y/n was the one who talked to him.

'Hey do you like me?' Y/n asked as Jeong Hyeok starting playing the chords and he stopped them abruptly at the sudden question. Y/n smiled as his face expression gave away and Jeong Hyeok noticed it. Now there was no use lying she had caught him. 'Its okay, I am fine with it.' Y/n added.