hwarang- soo ho

Story requested by : OrochimaruTrash

Finally I got my mention feature working. Yass!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The hwarang had a day off so Soo Ho decided to laze around at Okra. He saw a crowd gather around watching a girl coming out of the shop. She walked away from the place and the stares followed. 

As he neared the entrance, he picked up a knot on the steps. 'Did anyone of you drop this?' he asked the girls at the entrance.

'It must be hers' the girls pointed to the girl who just walked away. Soo Ho ran behind her. He tried calling out but there was no use, the girl did not seem to stop. Gaining his speed he caught her arm. 

'Excuse me, you dropped-' Soo Ho said and he sentence did not even complete as he felt a knife near his neck. That was the first time she saw her, her eyes, her face he was completely awestruck. 

'I was just returning this' Soo Ho gestured to his hand

She looked down his hand, grabbed it retracted her knife and walked towards a palanquin.   

Soo Ho moved towards the people to listen about the palanquin they were talking about as it was the same one the girl got in

'That is princess Y/n of Beakje' the crowd murmurs as the palanquin passed through the street.

'Didn't the king abandon her? Even thought she is his own blood?' a woman whispered

'They say her birth brought bad luck ' another replies

'Think of it, her mother died in childbirth, the king almost got assassinated the same year' a man confirmed

'Even the school she attended took them hostage, but luckily the troops rescued them ' another rumor circulated.

The newly gained information did not change anything for Soo Ho. For him the girl was someone who made his heart skip a beat. For the first time in his life he believed it was love at first sight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Meet your new trainer...' the master introduces Y/n and everyone is shocked to find out its a girl of their age.

'Now a woman is going to teach us? Is it some kind of joke?' Ban ryu mocked as Y/n walked up the steps

'To anyone who can beat me in a duel, I offer to do all their chores ' Y/n announced picking up a sword from a corner

A few volunteered thrilled at the offer. 'Why do I sense, they are running towards a raging bull' Yeo wool commented as a few boys picked their swords.