hwarang - ban ryu part I

Requested By :  OrochimaruTrash 

This is my first Kdrama request. Hope you enjoy the part 1

The bold italics are inner thoughts! Enjoy everyone and do shower your comments!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/n L/n and Ban Ryu had been friends since forever. Their father's worked for Park Young-shil.  Everyone knows Ban Ryu as a cold-hearted jerk due to him being the adoptive son to Park Young-shil and even tried maintaining that image. Everyone tried impressing him to gain favors from their noble connections. However Y/n was different. She did not fake like him as most of his friends did. She genuinely liked him and had being his best friend since childhood. But he started keeping distance from her as his friends tried to flirt with her whenever she was around.

 Y/n was getting home schooled to become a lady at the royal court even though she hated of being separated from ban ryu even for a week she thought of continuing her education for her father's sake. Writing letters was her current solution for missing him. Its been weeks since he last visited their house. His father had kept him busy. After getting a bunch of letters Ban Ryu decided to sneak out after his daily engagements to go visit Y/n.

'Hey Ban Ryu aren't you coming to Okra with us?' a friend asked him

'No' Ban ryu replied brushing his horse

'Why aren't you free tonight?' another one chirped in

'No' Ban ryu replied again

'Yaa let him go I think he misses his dong-saeng. How long have you being away from each other?' the third one asked

'None of your business' Ban ryu barked at his friend after mentioned Y/n as his younger sister. He just hated the idea of her being his younger sister but everyone one just assumed it just because Park young-shil had no children and he raised ban ryu and y/n like his own. 

Ban ryu let the comment slip as his horse moved faster. He checked his hair and smoothed his attire before stepping inside Y/n's garden. He announced his presence to a maid and asked for Y/n. The maid rushed into the inner house to inform about his arrival.

Meanwhile Y/n's parents came to welcome him. Ban ryu curtsied them.

'Ban ryu is all grown up now' Y/n's father patted his shoulder. 

'I still remember him as a little boy, him playing and Y/n always running around him in this garden' Y/n's mom mentioned and Ban ryu smiled 

'Where is Y/n?' Ban ryu asked unable to understand her absence

'She will be down any moment after all you gave a surprise visit ' Y/n's mom giggled looking at the maid who came in to inform about Ban ryu's arrival.

Flashback ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'Agashi... please wear some jewels' a maid insisted

'No' Y/n said walking around her room in a white and navy blue hanbok her hair all messed up.

'Y/n at least let me tie your hair, a lady of noble household should not go around looking like that' Y/n's mom advised

'Its not like you people are letting me go out or anything, why put the effort of getting ready everyday' Y/n complained

' Its master's orders to keep you safe god knows what type of boys you' ll meet if you roam around. What if they take advantage of your innocence sweetie' Y/n's mom explained