"Hitting on me?" Taehyung whispered trying to make sense of what he was saying.

Jimin shook his head. "Pabo. I can't believe you're this clueless. He's totally into you. Can't you see that? Yesterday, he clearly only wanted to take you with him to the mountain site but his plans clearly failed when you invited us. He kept trying to touch you through out yesterday and he tried impressing you by taking you out for a fancy dinner but that too failed. Then yesterday night, he took you out to have a beer...."

"Wait a minute..."

Jimin froze.

"Where you spying on us? Did you follow us yesterday night?"

Jimin reddened as he kept thinking up excuses. "No... it's not that...."

Taehyung continued with an amused expression on his face "I thought it was just a coincidence and you came out with Suzy..."

"Yeah...I did. I came out with Suzy!" Jimin lied and Taehyung hanged his head looking embarrassed.

"Sorry....sorry for jumping into conclusions" he whispered and Jimin breathed deeply but then, Taehyung continued as if nothing happened.

"But if what you're saying about Hoseok is true, then that means he is interested in men..."

Jimin nodded. "That he is...."

"But no one can be sure of another's feelings unless they talk. Not everyone is a mind reader even though the signs is there. So I won't be sure until he directly tells me his feelings"

Jimin felt worse. Taehyung was right. Just because he showed him his good side, just because he was always beside him doesn't confirm his love. He has to say it. It was the ultimate proof at least for Taehyung who was so slow at reading people.

But then, something else bothered Jimin.

"What if Hoseok confesses his feelings for you, will you accept him?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know... He's a good guy and I like hanging out with him. He will be good as a friend but as a partner.... I'm not sure... maybe I'll give him a try to find out...."

"No!" Jimin barked.

Taehyung was quite shocked by his outburst.

"Don't give him a chance or anyone else for that matter. Just stay the way you are. Besides, he's a man. How can you date a man?"

Taehyung chuckled in amusement. "What are you saying? Of course I can date a man but I only hesitated due to my parent's influence"

"But I think someone like Hoseok can win over my parents. Not to mention, he's extremely rich. That's something my parents wouldn't be able to ignore. They love money more than anything and what they want most for me is stability. Hoseok provides that. If we try, after a while, they might accept him...."

"I see...so in the end, it's all about the money" Jimin whispered.

Taehyung suddenly felt like he had to explain himself. Jimin's aura certainly felt very bad.

"I'm not talking about myself. I really don't care about money. I'm talking about the general opinion. If it weren't that he was a man, Hoseok could be a worthy candidate for my parents..."

Jimin grinded his teeth in fury. "I don't care about your parents. I care about what you think. What do you want Taehyung?"

Taehyung was quiet. A knock sounded on the door and a voice came up.

"Room service. I've got the aspirin ready"

Jimin got up from the bed with a stony expression on his face "I think I'm feeling much better now" He muttered and stormed off without looking back. He flung the door open nearly hitting the worker waiting outside the door. He didn't care about her and entered his own room banging the door behind him. The woman walked inside Taehyung's room looking puzzled.