Time stood still as they both locked eyes. Taehyung's head was spinning. His heart was beating harder, faster with the way Jimin was looking back at him with such a soft piercing gaze as if he was looking deep into his very soul

Why would Jimin say such a thing? Why would he be bothered by the way he looks at him? Could it really be true? Could what Jungkook said be true? Could Jimin....

He shook his head quickly chasing that thought out of his mind. He had grown weak in that space of time and for some unexplained reason, he started to feel shy. He couldn't bear to stay in his presence any longer. He stood up from the bed as if he had been burned by fire.

"Why are you saying such things all of a sudden? Eat your food" He barked and rushed into the bathroom

"Pabo!" Jimin chuckled to him. What he did just now was a dead give away of his feelings but of course, Taehyung was too dumb to notice it. Either that or he was in denial. He sighed sadly. He didn't know how to proceed. Is there something he could do to make things better. Should he change his lifestyle? should he stop whoring around and getting interested in every butt that passes his way just to convince Taehyung? Even if he did, would it be enough to make Taehyung take him seriously because deep inside, he wanted him. Hell, he always had.

There was a knock on the door which brought him back to consciousness.

"Who is it?" He yelled out loud.

"It's Hoseok" Came the reply from outside the door.

Jimin cringed. If it were up to him, he would leave the other waiting outside but Taehyung suddenly ran out from the bathroom in a hurry to open the door. Jimin rolled his eyes as Hoseok walked in. The other caught his eye and flashed him a conspiring grin.

"Wow...Mr Park, you're still here?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Not at all but you should be feeling better by now"

"Not really, I'm still in need of care" Jimin said

Hoseok nodded his head. "I can see that" he said through his nose.

Taehyung was sensing the tension in the room so he quickly diverted their conversation.

"What brings you here?" He asked Hoseok.

"Nothing much...I just wanted to invite you to have dinner with me this evening. I hope it won't be a problem"

Taehyung turned to look at Jimin and he was already scowling. His face looked so funny, it almost made him start laughing but he held himself back.

"You should be okay before evening right...?"

"I...."

Taehyung cut in. "I'll have dinner with you"

Hoseok smiled broadly seemingly satisfied with Taehyung's answer.

"That's good. Thank you. I'll be picking you up this evening"

"Okay" Taehyung said. Hoseok gave Jimin one lasting grin before leaving the room.

Jimin scoffed as soon as he left. "Wow... you both are having dinner... just you two, alone. I can just imagine the romantic ambience" he said, sarcasm dripping from every word he uttered.

Taehyung shrugged. "it's just dinner..."

Jimin stared at him widely in disbelief.

"Just dinner? Haven't you noticed he's been hitting on you since yesterday morning?" He nearly shouted.