4

You entered a large hollowed-out tree that had tables full of Timber cats and a few other mutes including the vicious Newton Wolves, Snakes, hummingbombers, and a strange group of otters.

In the center of the large tree was a huge chair carved into the floor that had a large axe that seemed to also work as a banjo. The whole room was very impressive.

A tall grey timber cat with piercing pink eyes and a flat muzzle walked into the room as he sat upon the wooden throne in the middle. He must've been the leader of the Timber cats, he was larger and look more powerful than all of them.

You took a seat near the Otters and gave them a friendly smile before Kipo began the first HMUFA meeting.

Throughout the whole meeting, you were distracted and worried. Jamack was taking way too long. He's probably just gotten a bit lost, this village is huge, you tried to tell yourself, there is no need to worry.

You tapped your fingers on the table impatient, completely oblivious to everything that was going on. You started to panic as many thoughts flooded your head of what could've happened.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" You were brought back to reality by the sound of a voice. You looked over to see a slightly concerned-looking otter.

"Oh yes, sorry I just sort of zoned out," You chuckled awkwardly.

You looked around to see that all the mutes had begun fighting and attacking each other. Kipo stood in the middle telling everyone to stop and was getting annoyed.

You decided to leave, you needed to find Jamack.

You walked around the large trees at a quick pace. It was dark but you could still see very well. The village was huge and you had already forgotten where you had last seen Jamack.

You looked up at the tall trees. You could get a much better view from higher up. You looked around in search of a way up one of the trees and found a ladder carved into one of them.

You started to climb up the side of the tree and got onto one of the many levels that had been made by the timber cats. As you got higher and higher up you could feel the cold breeze in your (h/c) hair. The rough jagged bark of the tree made it easy to climb.

You jumped onto a thick branch that had been chopped into a stump on the side of the tree that acted as a platform. You looked around at the ground below, no one was to be found, not even the timber cats. You let out an uncomfortable sigh of worry.

"It's good to see you again Y/N," a voice spoke from behind you making you jump. As you turned around, a familiar face gave you a sinister grin.

"Scarlemagne," you mumble under your breath. He was the same as you last saw him, yet only he was now in a glass prison.

"Let me guess, You're looking for that frog friend of yours," Scarlemagne says. All you can do is nod as you are still in a state of surprise.

"H-How did you know?" You ask.

"Heard quite a few mutes have gone missing," Scarlemagne answered, "Wouldn't be surprised if Emilia's captured them."

Emilia, You had yet to learn more about her. Kipo had mentioned her earlier and you had seen her before yet only briefly.

"Where can I find him?" You ask.

"No one knows, we've been searching for Emilia for ages now," Scarlemagne speaks when suddenly the ground vibrated.

You looked to your right to find Kipo in her mega-jaguar form looking below at what seemed to be a mega-crab that had been killed by many sharp stake-like tree stumps. You decided to check what was going on and left Scarlemagne without another word.

You climbed down the tree and followed the timbercats into the large hollowed tree. The timbercats all carried pieces of crab inside to eat. You looked around as you found Kipo and ran up to her.

"Kipo! Jamack's gone! I can't find him anywhere," You explain frantically.

"Emilia," Kipo cursed, "We need to go now, I know where he is."

"What's going on?" Wolf walked up to you and looked at Kipo. Kipo placed a hand on Wolf's shoulder and looked down at her.

"Better pack a swimsuit Wolf, cause we're going," She paused slightly for dramatic effect, "To the ocean."

(Sorry it's taking a while to write this,  I'm very busy with school stuff and I don't have a lot of motivation but I'm trying.)