1

You felt the swift breeze push up against your smiling face as your hair was caught in the wind. You had your arms wrapped around Jamack's waist as he flew a large blue dragonfly over Las Vistas.

Life was good.

It had been about a month or so since you'd left Kipo and the others that night at the palace, ever since then you and Jamack had been exploring the land. You both followed where the wind blew and it was a lot of fun.

"Hey," Jamack said in a seductive voice, "wanna see something cool?"

You smiled at him as you nod. He quickly kicked the Dragonfly's side which launched upward as you held on tight.

Jamack used the dragonfly's antennae to control it like a motorcycle as he spun the dragonfly around in a loop-de-loop. You started to laugh in joy at the strange feeling of spinning around.

Once you had stopped spinning you looked up to see a dark blue night sky over your head. "It's getting late, We should set up camp here," Jamack says.

"Alright," you yawn.

Jamack lands in a small meadow surrounded by trees as you hop off. The grass was soft to the touch yet was long and bushy.

The wind sent a chill down your spine. You looked over at Jamack who was tying down the dragonfly.

"I think this will be a good spot to rest, the grass is nice," You tell him.

"Really? If we sleep out in the open we could get rained on," He says.

"Come on, the stars are nice tonight."

"Fine, but if I get a single drop of rain or mud on this suit, You're getting the blame," Jamack says as you roll your eyes.

You lay down amongst the flowers and the turf. You look up at the dazzling sky as crickets chirp in the distance.

Jamack lays next to you with his head resting on his green hands.

"Do you ever miss your old life?" You ask as the silence breaks.

Jamack takes a second to think.

"Well of course I miss some of it, I'd be lying if I say I don't. Being a mod frog made me feel a part of a group and that I had a purpose," He explained, you don't look away from the sky.

"A lot of things change when you meet new people and when I met you my whole life changed," Jamack paused for a second, you look at him to see that he's staring back at you with a kind smile, "I'm so glad it did."

You smile back at him before going back to looking at the night sky. Everything is quiet.

"What are you thinking about?" Jamack eventually asks.

You don't reply at first, You tell him the first thing that comes to your head: "Kipo."

"You miss her a lot," Jamack says, it was true. Every now and again you missed your old friend from the burrow. "We'll see her again sometime soon, trust me." 

You nod before letting out a sigh. You stretch out your arms before shivering at the wind. Jamack takes notice quickly and removes his jacket and places it over you like a blanket. You smile.

You cuddle up to him as your arms wrap around his stomach. Jamack's arm holds your shoulder as his other hand holds yours.

"I love you," You say.

"I love you too," Jamack replies as you drift off to sleep.

You awake in the middle of the night to the sound of the trees swishing around. You rub your tired eyes as you realize a large figure blocking out the moonlight.

It takes you a second you realize what it is.

The face of a large mega jaguar stares down at you before it quickly transforms back into a familiar pink girl.

Kipo.

You stare at her surprised.

She steps closer to you before speaking, "I need your help."

(Yup, a sequel. Your welcome. This is for season 3 cause whatever.)