3

You could see the timbercat village from here. It was incredible. The village was actually a large forest of tall trees that had been carved out hollow to homes and different levels, like a really big treehouse.

You looked behind you to check if Jamack was still following behind, only for you to see no one at all. Strange.

As Kipo edged closer to the Timbercat forest she quickly transformed back into her human form not realizing that you now had nothing to get down on. You starting falling down from the lack of the Mega Jaguar that you were just on.

"Y/N!" Kipo yelled.

Gravity pulled you closer to the ground at a lighting pace yet before you could faceplant into the ground to your death a familiar long pink tongue grabbed you by the foot. You were swung up and landed in Jamack's arms.

"That was a close-on, Good thing you got me around burrow girl," Jamack chuckled at you, you flushed at the silly nickname.

"You jerk," you playfully shove at his shoulder, grinning.

"I think you owe me a thank you," Jamack says as he begins to land the dragonfly.

You roll your eyes. "Thank you for keeping me from dying," You say.

Jamack carries you off and places you off the ground.

Kipo quickly rushes up to you and gives you a hug. You give her a reassuring pat on the back.

"I need to go tie up this pesky dragonfly, I'll meet you inside when I'm done," Jamack tells you before he goes to a nearby tree that was much much smaller than the ones in the village.

When you entered the village you came face to face with the timbercats you'd met at the palace. They all keep axes handy every second of every minute and wore the stereotypical plaid shirts.

"The Mega Jaguar has returned!" A pure white timbercat with a long braid in her hair walked up to you both and raises her axe.

"You guys really don't need to call me that, Kipo is just fine," She says.

You spot Benson and Dave chatting as they walk towards you. Benson then gave you a side glance and notice you were here.

"Y/N! It's so great to see you!" Benson smiled.

Dave simply waved at you before trying to get back in the 'heated' discussion they were having with Benson.

Wolf then revealed herself from behind a large tree with Mandu, She was born a new weapon.

"Y/N, it's good that you're here," She says, "Come with us we're holding the first meeting of HMUFA."

"What actually is HMUFA?" You ask.

"Oh right, It's the Human Mute Ultimate Friendship Alliance!" Kipo smiled excitedly, "Now come on, the meetings about to start!"

Kipo dragged you along behind her.

That's strange.

 Jamack should be back by now.  This was unusual for him, he had a thing for being on time or never taking too long. You began to get worried that something very bad was going on. You didn't feel right.

Everything didn't feel right.