Chapter 1

Red and blue lights.

A sound of sirens in the distance.

A smell of alcohol and gasoline, the worst combination of scent I've ever encountered.

A familiar voice

"Help me! Please save me!" It was indeed a cry for help. A desperate call for someone.

"Dear God I don't want to die"

"Please I don-"

"Lisa!"

- - - - - - -

I woke up covered in sweat and catching my breath. I held my chest trying to calm myself down. It's all just a dream Lisa, calm down. I had to sit down to steady my breathing, and to top it all off my head was pounding.

"Hun are you okay?" A soothing voice spoke with worry. I couldn't see her face because our only light was the moonlight peeking thru the curtains. She sat down and wrapped her arms around me trying her best to comfort me.

"Yes. I just need some fresh air" I stood up from bed but before leaving I kissed her all over her face assuring her that everything's fine.

"You want me to go with you?" She asked. I can tell from her voice that she was really sleepy but still worried about me.

"No. I'll be just quick. Just go back to sleep. I love you Nini" I smiled not even sure if she can see it.

"Okay. I love you too" She agreed whilst yawning and I went out of our room. I took my jacket heading out as well as the keys.

I drove around the city. It was currently past 5 in the morning but I couldn't get my mind off my dream. The voice. It has always been stuck in my mind.

After several minutes of driving, I decided to stop at a convenience store to grab some banana milk.

"Hi, Lisa! Banana milk again?" Tzuyu asked rather in a flirty matter while shaking her head. She's a coworker of mine- yes, I also work here. It depends on my shift but mostly I go to work here during the day.

She never told me directly that she like me tho, but based on how she interacts with me I can safely say that she likes me. She's also aware that I'm in a happy relationship with my Nini. I thanked her before leaving as her cheeks blushed.

I sat on the hood of the car as I drink my milk. I checked my watch again, in any minute now the sun will be rising up once again declaring the start of another day.

I waited for the sun to come up, I was lost in deep thought when my phone rang. And I smiled as I read who the caller was

My Nini

"Hey, where are you? I'm cooking breakfast why don't you head home know" even if I can't see her, I know she's pouting which caused me to smile

"I'll be home in sec love. Please tell me your cooking pancakes" Jennie is a great cook, she's like a chef, my personal chef. But one of my favorites was her pancakes because aside from their goddamn delicious, she also tries to add something extra.

"Of course! so go get your ass home this instant!" She chuckled but her voice was full of authority.

"Yes ma'am" I saluted, looking like an idiot like she could see me.

I drove home quickly to watch my beautiful wife cooking in the kitchen. She was humming while dancing excitedly preparing our meal.

Jennie and I have been dating for 3 years now, and I must say it has been the best years of my life. I meet her 4 years ago back when I was just new in Seoul. I had nowhere to go and she's just there at the bar. I was looking at her like she was the most beautiful person I met my whole life, which she was. I didn't approach her then because I was nothing but a lost girl with dirty clothes but seems like destiny and fate keeps on pushing us to meet because after weeks of just thinking about the beautiful lady in the bar she went inside the cafè, that I was now working at.