Chapter 18

It was a dark and chilly night, the coldest month in Korea. Streets were vacant and people are all sleeping but not in Tongyeong-si, high school students are still busy partying and having the time of their lives. Graduation is only a week away and they're all enjoying their last moments of high school, in a few months, they'll be getting ready for university.

Tongyeong-si is a small town with a few schools, one particular school has one student who threw a farewell party for all of them. This is no ordinary party, it is the biggest party ever held! The whole club was rented out by Ji-won, son of the CEO, the company ran by the Kims'. He is a well-known kid, not only because of his family but because he is good looking, rich, and charming. A notorious playboy. The party was held in the center of town, the biggest club where everyone in high school is invited, underage even.

Alcoholic drinks were served from left to right, drugs such as weeds, LSD, and ecstasy are pass around like candies. Everyone is enjoying the loud music grinding with each other, sweats exchanging, people making out left and right.

"Yo! Lisa! Over here!" a handsome boy called out, a drink and smoke in his hands. It is clear that he has already been drinking a lot although his friend is just arriving. The girl being called is a skinny, brown-eyed, beautiful lady she has her blonde dyed hair completely loose, she's wearing a crop that shows off her well-toned abs.

"Wow, you're already drunk Hanbin" the girl laughed as she grabbed the drink from her friend and drank it in one go. Her face scrunched up when the alcohol traveled down her throat "Shit! What the hell is that? ugh!" Hanbin started laughing as he pulled his friend towards the booth

"I'm not that sure, a little something and something hahaha they're all over here" he led the way. They greeted some familiar faces and got bumped a few times. Ji-won really knows how to throw a party Lisa thought

When they finally arrived they were greeted by their friends. Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongyeon, and Momo are busy getting drunk themselves.

"Momo hand me a beer!" A short-haired woman ordered the other woman, the latter immediately opened a can of beer of gave it to the short-haired woman, Jeongyeon.

"Where's Ji-won?" Hanbin asked mixing another disgusting drink consisting of every alcohol available at the sight while Lisa grabbed her own shot of vodka

"One shot?! Come on you're better than that Lalice" Jimin teased grabbing Lisa's cup and pouring another hard drink 

"I'm driving later so I can't drink too much" she answered refusing the drink but Jimin insisted

"A couple of drinks won't hurt right TaeTae" Jimin nudged the handsome passed-out guy beside him. This group of friends is undeniably good-looking. Lisa hesitated but grab the drink nothing the less and they all partied the night away

3:01 am