(Freddie Highmore as Thaddeus)

"Oh really, why might you be doing that?", Thaddeus asked her, sitting down on the seat opposite to her .

"I need your help", Lizziel told him.

"Do you need me to get a weapon that is kept too high up for you, shortstack?", Thaddeus said in a teasing manner.

"Oh, shush. I need your help finding the Winchesters, Thads" Lizziel said.

"Geez, you still on that mission of yours? I thought you would've finished it by now", he said making Lizziel look at him guiltily, "What?".

"Uh I kinda found out why I've always been the odd one out in heaven. I'm originally an angel", she told him with a sheepish smile.

"Holy shit, wow. I just thought you were a weirdly created demon. So, you working with the Winchesters now, I'm guessing?", Thaddeus asked her causing her to nod her head in agreement.

Thaddeus looked at her with a mischievous smile, "Well, you always were the rebel. Got both of us into a lot of trouble".

"Yeah yeah whatever. So will you help me?", Lizziel asked him.

"Sure, anything for one of my good friends", Thaddeus said before winking at her.

"I am your only friend, you idiot", Lizziel said swatting his head.

"Shush, no one needs to know that", Thaddeus said before telling her to follow him.

They headed to the apartment where Thaddeus was staying.

"Who would've thought that a demon would be living in an apartment?", Lizziel said with a chuckle.

"I'll tell you who wouldn't, the guy who gave you the mission. Asmodeus", Thaddeus told her with a smirk.

"Ugh, he's such an ass. I'm pretty sure he's looking for me. Luckily, I know how to hide myself", Lizziel said.

"Yes you do. Anyways, where shall I look for the Winchesters?", Thaddeus asked her while typing on his laptop.

Lizziel thought for a while and said, "I'm pretty sure they must've been taken to one of the remote secure areas of the government".

"Okay, this might take me some time", Thaddeus informed her.

"Okay, I'll try to also look for them till then. See ya later, Thads", Lizziel said before teleporting away.

*****

It had been a few days after her meeting with Thaddeus, who also had no luck finding the Winchesters, when Lizziel got a call from Castiel saying that he knew the location of the Winchesters and told her to meet him and Mary. Lizziel quickly teleported into the backseat of Mary's car, to find her loading her gun and Castiel looking through the window.