Finka X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Harry: "May I please have the following operators to my room... (N/N), Finka, Glaz, Doc, and Caveira." 

(Y/N) groaned and went to his room and took possibly the quickest shower in history by just putting himself in cold water and spraying his body with deodorant. He put on his uniform from the S.A.S and grabbed his (F/W) along with his (G/N) and went down to Harrys room. As he stepped in, everybody else was there waiting for (Y/N). He took a seat next to Glaz and waited for Harry. 

Harry: "Everyone we are here today due to a terrorist cell located in an abandoned theme park in China. You will enter it and will eliminate the threats, ok?.... Good, and good luck."

***** 

The mission went successful and the threats were eliminated with ease. As the operators were returning back to their dorms (Y/N) felt a sharp feeling in his stomach. His vision went blurry and soon something wet came from his right side of his stomach. A bullet had shot him and was bleeding through his uniform at a rapid pace. He tried to call for Doc knowing his expertise in medicine and treating wounds but he couldn't his mouth opened but didn't scream anything. Tears came from his eyes knowing that he doesn't want to die now, he wants to experience life and know what it means to not have to kill for a living. He feel to the ground with a loud thud as his vision turned black, but (Y/N) knew he could hear a scream of his name.

Hours passed and (Y/N) woke up in a hospital bed where a heart rate monitor was attached to his  chest and a pain that hurt with every movement he made. Next to his bed was nobody. He was expecting at least one of his friends or perhaps Finka but he was alone in a hospital room where Doc soon entered it. 

Doc: "Oh you're awake good! How are you feeling?"

(Y/N): "Terrible, my side hurts."

Doc: "Oui (Yes) you will be in pain for a couple of weeks but it will pass with medication and rest. As well no missions for the time being."

(Y/N): "I understand merci (Thank you)"

Doc nodded his head and walked out of the room where (Y/N) soon followed and proceeded his way to his dorm. As he was going to go enter his room he heard a Russian female voice call his name.

Finka: "(Y/N) are you ok?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine Finka thanks."

Finka: "You.... You don't have to lie to me, I brung you to the medical wing, you scared me when you fell to the ground."

(Y/N): "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Finka: "No it's ok, I wanted to help you the most in that situation."

(Y/N) shook his head and before he could say his goodbye Finka walked closer to him where (Y/N) felt her heat radiating from her body and gave him a hug. It wasn't anything romantic but it was quick and friendly, although for (Y/N) it felt like everything. They soon separated from each other and Finka's face was a little bit red while (Y/N) was a tomato. She walked away and he entered his dorm where he fell on the bed which was a mistake due to the impact hurting his wound. The pain was unbearable and with him falling he wanted to rest and soon he fell asleep.

*****

5 weeks had passed and (Y/N) was able to return on missions but he should be monitored just in case. The same squad (Y/N) was in, was now in Russia saving some sort of hostage from a terrorist group called "The White Masks". The mission was rough and everyone was fearing for their safety. Minutes passed and Doc was able to extract the hostage while (Y/N), Glaz, Finka and Caveira provided cover fire for Doc. Doc somehow separated from the group as he now had to make a run for it to the van which would protect the hostage. While with the rest they were fighting for their lives against these "White Masks". Bullets shredded through the enemies after a harsh battle and resulted with a Rainbow Six victory. As (Y/N), Glaz, Finka, and Caveira walked over to Doc a crack filled the sound of the air as (Y/N)'s body fell to the ground where a sniper bullet shot him straight the chest. Finka watched in horror as she saw the man who she cared for but never had the guts to tell him what she felt, fall to the ground. 

Glaz turned around quickly and was able to spot the terrorist before aiming and pulling the trigger killing the enemy quickly. Doc rushed over to (Y/N) to check up on his wounds and stabilize his bleeding. (Y/N) was clutching on to the last parts of his life. Everything came back to (Y/N) as Doc was trying to fix his wounds but it was pointless. (Y/N) remembered his parties, the time he graduated high school, earning a spot in the S.A.S and even remembering the hug from Lera. He looked slowly to his left where Lera was holding on to his hand where the tears started to gather in her eyes. (Y/N) noticed that their hands were held together and he wanted to talk but couldn't... He used his remaining strength to lift his neck up slightly where he looked at Lera and said something to her which broke her heart.

(Y/N): "Please don't leave me Lera..."

Her heart broke at the sight of seeing (Y/N) eyes turn a darker color as his head slumped back in to the ground. His hand released from Lera's as she desperately tried to grab it again but he was already dead. The rest of the squad watched (Y/N) die and say his last words to Finka, even Caveira, who was a cold operator couldn't help but shed a tear at the sight of this loss of life. 

*****

Lera was in her dorm taking shots of vodka which made her feel dizzy and started to bring back terrible memories. She pulled out a picture of (Y/N) where he was laying so peacefully in the hospital bed... Lera couldn't take it anymore she cried, the tears rolled down her face as she filled the silence of her room with her cries of sadness and pain after seeing (Y/N) die in her hands. 

We could've been together why did you have to die?... I just wanted you, that's all, just you...