Chapter 4

Karlie's POV:

Hahaha I'll see you later I yelled as I walked away from my friends. Laden with heavy bags I walked home. It had been a successful shopping trip. I got out my phone and uploaded some pics to my instagram. I took a sip of my smoothie and crossed the road. I turned the corner, still on my phone and bumped into a shorter girl. Well, when I say bumped I mean hit and send her flying onto the floor bumped. "Oh my god" I gasped. "Are you ok.." I pulled her up and brushed her down. It was when she looked up that I gasped. Her eyes were a gorgeous blue and her hair was a blonde wild mess. "What, what's wrong?" she said. I realised I had been staring at her face for too long. "Oh, nothing" I said with a smile, "you just have a bit of dirt in your hair." She smiled shyly at me and picked up her bags. "Thank you" she said, "what's your name?" "Karlie" I replyed "what's yours?" "Taylor" she said with a smile. "So, what you doing here" I asked wondering if she wanted to hang out some time. She was gorgeous. I knew it was probably a bad idea, those feelings weren't allowed in our town. But, maybe we could be friends, even if she could never be mine. What was I saying, I'd only just met her. We talked for a solid hour and when we said our goodbyes we had arranged to meet up again. I walked home with a wide smile on my face.