Chapter 11

Karlie's POV:

I pull Taylor up and push past her mum and dad. How the fuck could that happen. How could the dad hit her and how could the mum just watch? I knew people weren't open to the idea but I had never seen that before. Taylor stumbled along me crying her eyes out. I pulled her close and wrapped one arm around her, trying my best to make her feel safe. I realised we had been walking for quite a while and I had no clue as to where we were. I gave a sigh. Taylor looked up at me with her dazzling blue eyes. I swallowed heavily. "where are we going?" she asked. I had no idea. "let's just walk" I replied and off we went. Limping, at a slow pace but away from the cruel town we had once called home...

Next day....

I woke up and panicked. My blood ran cold and I froze unable to move where was I? It stank and my back was extremely uncomfortable. Then I remembered and my muscles relaxed. We we're in a smelly hotel. It was the best we could find at 3 in the morning. When we got the rooms we sat down and Taylor talked for ages. She told me everything. I found out about her dad raping her, abusing her and I swear at the time my heart broke into a million pieces. My Taylor. My beautiful beautiful girl. I looked around and saw her curled up in the bed ducking her thumb. She was too cute sometimes. I sighed heavily. We only had enough money to stay here a few more nights and after that I had no idea what to do. I heard a yawn and saw Taylor sit up and stretch. I lay back down and pulled her on top of me. She giggled and tapped me on the nose saying "don't be so naughty kloss" I grinned at her and put my arms around her waist. I didn't care about my family. I had her and I realised I w's finally happy. Wow, not clîshed at all. I didn't care. We stayed like that for most of the day. Cuddling and kissing. It was perfect...

Taylor's POV:

*dream*

You are a disgrace Taylor. You are disgusting and you know you deserve this. Please dad don't I cry but it makes no difference. He yanks me towards him and forces my clothes off. Tears stream down my face as he does unspeakable things. I sob and sob. At the end he hits me a few times before leaving. I curl up on the floor and I feel my whole body freeze as I slowly die inside. I start to scream....

*end of dream*

Ahhhhhhhhh I wake up and I'm screaming and crying. Karlie has her arms around me and is cradling me. I have never felt safer. I feel relief flood through me. It was just something that had happened before. It wasn't real... this time. I lay on my side and Karlie spoons me, curving her slender arms around me waist. Holding me tightly and as I drift of to sleep I feel content. Finally safe....

Sorry. This chapter was quite obviously a filler but I promise things are going to get very exciting. Hope you are liking it so far :)