Chapter 14

Mina shuffled into a seat at the head of the dining table awkwardly as the other boys also filed into the room and sat down too.

Mina watched as each one took a seat. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin and finally Jungkook, he sat at the other end of the long dining room table, his eyes still making her incredibly uncomfortable. But it was more reassuring that Jimin was on one side her and Jin on the other, sat closest to her.

The room was silent as an sweet elderly lady shuffled in with a tray of dishes. The lady started to lay them out in the centre of the table and distribute plates, bowls and cutlery.

"Sorry I'm late" another man bounced into the room "what's on the menu today?" He jumped into his seat cheerfully.

Mina stared at the man in shock and horror. It was Taehyung. The same man she saw dragging a dead body. Gulped as she watched him get stuck in straight away with the food.

Taehyung started munching on mouthfuls of food as the others also started to slowly serve themselves food.

"I am starving. I worked up such a sweat today" Taehyung exclaimed between bites minding his own business until he noticed everyone's eyes were on him. Some were smirking others were a little anxious knowing that Mina was in the room. Taehyung stopped mid-chew "what?" He asked innocently.

"You got a little blood on your cheek" namjoon deadpanned

Taehyung wiped his cheek and smudged it "did I get it?" The others simply sighed and gave up with it. "Hey where's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked as he gulped down another mouthful of food.

"Business trip" Hoseok replied

Taehyung shrugged and continued eating until he noticed Mina and had to take a double take "Wait? Who the??" He stopped dead in his tracks "since when are we having girls over?"

"She Yoongi's girlfriend" namjoon shrugged and took another bite of food before Mina bursted out

"We are not dating!" She quickly grabbed her mouth suddenly realising how loud she just shouted. All eyes were on her and the room once again felt silence.

This was all Jungkook needed to hear to become even more suspicious of her. He banged his cutlery down and leaned toward and then spoke very smoothly and intimidatingly "then why the fuck... did he bring you here?"

"I swear to god Jungkook!" Jin snapped "outside. Now" he demanded before scraping his chair back and heading out of the room as Jungkook reluctantly followed him out of the room.

They headed down the corridor and went around the corner to make sure they were out of earshot of the dining room.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Jin impatiently asked

"I don't trust her"

"And why don't you trust her?"

"Yoongi gave me instructions before he left. He said to make sure that she doesn't leave. Under any circumstances she has to stay here until he gets back"

"Why?"

"He didn't tell me. He said he would explain when he comes back. But he was really clear with me, she cannot leave"

"Ok... but what about this makes you not trust her?"

"Hyung think about it. Yoongi wouldn't give me these instructions unless it was serious. First of all, they show up out of nowhere AND They aren't even dating. Why did Yoongi have to leave Busan anyway? And on top of this she is a possible flight risk. Why else would he want to keep her here? I think she saw him kill someone or is involved in one of his jobs somehow, and now he needs to get rid of her but for whatever reason he can't yet. So he needs to keep her here until he gets back so he can finish the job"