A Chaotic Christmas - Part 2

We left off at everyone leaving in their groups so now we'll go to * What Me and Percy Are Doing *

Me: So where are we gonna go first?

Percy: *looking somewhere else* ................

Me: Umm...Percy we dont have all day!

Percy: ................

Me: Percy! What are you even looking at?

*looks at where Percy's eye's are*

Me: You're kidding me right! We're getting late and you're staring at a......BUILD A BEAR WORSHOP?

Percy: Pfft....What noo.... I'm staring at the shop next to it

Me: So you're staring at the ' FROZEN' dolls in the ' Disney Store' then?

Percy: -__-

Me: *laughs* got you there, didnt I?

Percy: Why don't we move on to the gift buying shall we,

Me: You're never gonna live it down.

Percy: Lets just go * grabs me and drags me with him* There this should be a good place to start.

Me: A book store? Im guessing for Annabeth?

Percy: I see you're good at guessing then.

* We stroll into the shop *

Percy: *Gasp* That's it, I found it. This is the book for Annabeth. * hands me the book *

Me: ' 10 GENIUS WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR BOYFRIEND' ? Hmm..you know what she might actually like that.

Percy: *gasp again* And this is the perfect gift for HAZEL. *hands me another book*

Me: *laughs* Learn the lastest lingo? I need to read some of that *opens book* Guess what HSL stands for?

Percy: High....way...Strawbe..rry...Lac..tose..?

Me: You are impossible and no it stands for....um...HIGH SPEED LAUNCH?

Percy: Hey, I got the high part right!

Me: How is this the "latest lingo" and why do they have a page dedicated to airforce abbreviations?

Percy: I dont know, blame the book not me!

Me: Are you sure you want to get this for hazel?

Percy: Uh yeah, she needs to learn these things, she didnt even know what LOL was before.

Me: Okay fine buy it but I dont when she'll ever need to know what Oblt. stands for....

Percy: What does it stand for?

Me: Luftwaffe Oberleutnant. What the- never mind. While you get those books I'm buying Piper a book of Cherokee poems and stories, she told me she'd been missing all that.

Percy: Suit yourself, *takes book and pays at the counter*

Me: *pays as well*

*************************************************************************************************

"Moving on to what Frank and Leo are doing"

Frank: .................

Leo: So where do you wanna go first?

Frank: *mumbles* away from you

Leo: What was that?

Frank: Nothing....hey how about we go to that store?